Actively improving the environment and wellbeing of communities
We strongly believe that the long-term future of the organisation is best served by respecting the interests of all our stakeholders: employees, clients, suppliers and the wider community.
- Wherever we operate we actively launch local environmental improvements and improve job opportunities.
- We actively encourage employees to become involved in CSR initiatives such as recycling, fundraising activities and local community projects.
- We encourage our staff to recycle work materials, which are disposed of in an environmentally safe manner.
- We aim to reduce energy and water consumption.
- We actively support selected charities that re-enforce and strengthen a sense of community.
- We carefully screen investment companies with whom we work, including blacklisting if necessary.
- We consider pertinent environmental issues and encourage environmental responsibility in suppliers and contractors with whom we work and the products we use.
- We operate the “bike to work scheme” at all sites in the UK.