The FE fundinfo API Developer Portal offers our developer community subscription-based access to a suite of APIs focused on the comprehensive data sets available via our portfolio of products.
This best of breed, self-serve platform provides all of the necessary details for developers to explore our data and integrate their applications or back-office systems quickly and easily. Our selection of modern, restful APIs, which conform to the latest OpenAPI specification and support additional functionality through use of the OData (Open Data) protocol, offer high speed, on-demand, data access.
We have all of the features developers would expect from a modern API portal, such as:
- API-specific Swagger documentation, with schemas, field lists & "Try it out" functionality
- Downloadable API definitions in YAML, JSON or WADL
- Comprehensive analytics on usage, health and activity
We have proven expertise in the fund industry and provide high-quality information that our customers trust.
We connect the industry for fund managers, fund distributors and investors - facilitating collaboration, driving efficiencies and adding value for all parties.
We combine data and technology to deliver value in new ways and help people make confident investments backed by innovation and expertise.
- Our Employee Resource Groups, which are a natural extension of our company values and champion being better together and challenging the status quo
- Our charity partnership with Urban Synergy that enables us to bring transparency about careers in the fintech industry to young people aged between 11-18
- Our commitment to welcoming interns in the summer of 2022 as part of the 10,000 black interns
- Our Business Ethics and policies that are at the heart of our culture and how we operate
Our people are our most valuable asset and we’re committed to creating an environment in which everyone can thrive. From recruitment, onboarding and career development to programmes focused on engagement and wellbeing – we know that we arrive at the best outcomes when we put our people first.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We value diversity and know that through valuing and combining our differences we're more innovative, resilient and able to make better decisions.
Our aim is for every single employee to feel comfortable being themselves at work and we’re delighted that in our recent annual employee survey over 87% of employees said that FE fundinfo allows them to be themselves at work.