Account Manager (1)
FE fundinfo Australia is looking for an Account Manager with 2-3 years' experience to join our rapidly growing business. This fulltime, Sydney-based position will see the successful candidate joining a close-knit team and working in a dynamic environment that offers excellent rewards.
About FE fundinfo
FE fundinfo is one of the world’s fastest growing fund information and data companies.
We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information.
We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform.
About the role
FE fundinfo is seeking an Account Manager with 2-3 years’ experience who possesses product and market knowledge in the Australian wealth management and funds management sector.
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing team working in a dynamic environment that offers excellent rewards.
This is a Sydney-based, full-time position (37.5 hours per week) that will report to the Head of Sales of FE Australia.
- Client and revenue retention.
- Delivery of a strong end-to-end client service.
- Maintaining client relationships, ensuring that FE fundinfo services remain relevant and align with clients' future business requirements.
- Opportunity generation within existing accounts, with a focus on solution migration and upsell opportunities.
- Developing new relationships and identifying new business opportunities.
- Assisting internal stakeholders with client training and support, including acting as the client's primary point of contact.
- Working with the finance team on client contract and revenue management.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the FE fundinfo propositions in order to build targeted sales plans and campaigns.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- 2-3 years’ account / relationship management experience in a B2B sales environment.
- Australian wealth management / fund management sector and financial data / large-scale solution sales experience will be highly regarded.
- Impeccable relationship building and influencing skills across all levels, including key decision makers.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibly to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
- Genuine interest in FE fundinfo’s core business.
Excellent salary and benefits package for successful applicant.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.