Account Manager - Advisor
Responsible for a portfolio of key client accounts within the business and will be targeted to retain and grow those accounts.
Portfolio: Key account management of our Adviser clients who take our model portfolio services and software subscriptions.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
Our Commercial team is the face of FE fundinfo – regrouping sales, account management, marketing, publishing and partnerships teams. It includes highly experienced industry and subject-matter experts, who specialise in analysing the market and anticipating its direction. Passionate about every aspect of the investment industry, the commercial team uses its intelligence and expertise to help clients meet their business needs over the short and long term and to develop industry-leading thought-leadership projects.
- Responsible for a portfolio of key client accounts within the business and will be targeted to retain and grow those accounts.
- Primary relationship contact within the existing client account
- Retain and upsell clients by understanding client’s business and requirements to ensure highest level of service and maximise all potential opportunities
- Manage and re-negotiate contract renewals (including price increases) on an ongoing basis
- Drive upsell opportunities within your portfolio and ensure set up, order forms and invoicing.
- Identify and qualify cross sell opportunities which will be recorded via an opportunities pipeline in Salesforce
- Develop relationships with this portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and record in Fusion
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and contribute in growth and retention initiatives
- Providing feedback to cross-functional internal teams to ensure customer needs are met. These actions will be taken by these cross-functional internal teams and should be recorded on CRM and fed back to Client with the AM cc’d. (e.g. This could include setting up, chairing or attending internal meetings as required to proactively address client's expectations and facilitate positive outcome).
- Identifying account risks, creating and implementing At Risk plans through to a positive resolution and should be placed in Salesforce
- Fully understand our proposition and be able to demo / discuss products/ services in detail and work with Propositions to stay up to date.
- Manage the client cancellation process
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly objectives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics in Salesforce
- Meetings, minutes and actions to be recorded in Salesforce
- Maintain and develop industry and product knowledge by participating in training opportunities (internal sessions), reading professional publications (e.g. FE Trustnet, Money Marketing, FT, Citywire, Boring Money) and sharing in TEAMS. Maintaining personal networks via Linkedin
- Attend and representing the company at marketing, conferences and Industry event
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner
- Effective Communications / Stakeholder management skills
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Presenting client data in a commercial manner
- Managing internal stakeholders
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to challenge effectively
- Professional curiosity, proactive and resourceful
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder
- Effective Time Management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Team Player with the ability to adapt / “can do” attitude
- Client focused
- Knowledge of Adviser Market
- Previous experience with MPS services/ Adviser network
- Experience with SaaS
- Ability to use Salesforce
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor