This role will be responsible for driving the direction of the FE fundinfo brand in the UK, Europe and Asia and ensuring brand consistency. Reporting to the Head of Marketing
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo has offices in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
We provide data, tools and software for financial services firms, including data feeds, dissemination, document production, funds registration, marketing services, fund research and digital tools to help them remain compliant and grow their businesses.
This role will be responsible for driving the direction of the FE fundinfo brand in the UK, Europe and Asia and ensuring brand consistency. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager will:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop a brand strategy encompassing corporate brand, product portfolio branding, geographies & overall brand architecture
- Own and develop brand strategy, including style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition, brand messaging & tone of voice in order to shape and communicate our vision and mission with consistency
- Work closely with the People Group to develop and amplify our employer brand and ensure the brand is understood and embodied across the organisation
- Build & leverage influencer relationships within our ecosystem to amplify our brand through new channels
- Act as brand ambassador and oversee brand governance throughout all client facing materials
- Maintain a brand purpose that is cohesive and differentiated in the market against competitive offerings
- Perform market research to define and understand the optimum end customer, their needs and values.
- Act as brand lead on any acquisitions to incorporate and merge brands as appropriate
- Facilitate brand strategy planning and ideation sessions with key stakeholders
- Liaise with senior leadership to communicate goals, vision, and performance of the brand
- Liaise with wider marketing team to ensure brand purpose, promise and principles are being effectively delivered to various audiences, across channels
- Manage external and internal design resource to bring brand to life through impactful creative
- Supervise advertising, input into product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Put in place scalable processes for the development and management of creative content
- Develop effective brand tracker and continuously monitor brand performance against the position we aspire to have in the market and against competitive offerings
- Build digital guidelines and manage the company’s social media channels overseeing client communication through that channel
- More than 5 years experience in brand management
- Extensive experience of working collaboratively to create relevant and differentiated brand strategy
- Experience of design & creative brief writing
- Knowledge of Financial Services, FinTech/Saas sector
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management and decision making skills
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
- Highly organised and efficient - able to work effectively under pressure
- Good team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Can demonstrate a consumer centric approach to all you do and the ability to relentlessly enhance the equity of the brand.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put Brand Manager in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
Please note the deadline for applications is Friday 26th March 2021 – applications received after this date will not be processed.