Business Analyst (1)
FE fundinfo has an opening for a Business Analyst. The role will involve working with fund information to help power FE fundinfo’s products and client deliveries.
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. We are proud of our vast, diverse, and highly skilled team, who help to make our industry Better Connected and Better Informed. We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our team in Luxembourg or Brno.
The Product function manages our product ranges from conception through to delivery. Our products include data management tools, document creation, investment analysis, data dissemination and digital webpages. We work closely with the Proposition team, who intersect between sales and product development, to help determine where we should invest in product development to further support our clients’ needs, whilst optimising pricing.
The role will involve working with fund information to help power FE fundinfo’s products and client deliveries.
Your key responsibilities as a Business Analyst will be to:
- Formulation and documentation of clearly understandable product requirements based on business needs.
- Preparation of requirements in user stories and product backlog items, including acceptance criteria
- Responsibility for the Product Backlog and the Product Roadmap.
- Prioritization of the product functionalities and coordination until acceptance (by testers).
- Continuous improvement of the product by identifying application errors (bugs)
- Contact person for stakeholders about their requirements in connection with the product.
- Execution of feature testing
To join us as a Business Analyst you will need the following experience and skills:
You should have an eye for detail, be able to effectively communicate with fund groups, and colleagues in our international offices, possess a positive attitude, and be keen to learn new skills. Training and mentoring are provided.
- Experience as senior business analyst or senior requirements engineer
- Knowledge of financial sector (especially funds, ETFs)
- Excellent in spoken and written English and French (for the Luxembourg office)
- University degree in computer science, business informatics, business administration and / or finance.
- High technical interest and good knowledge of agile SW development and databases.
- Quick comprehension, structured work and high quality and performance awareness.
- Good team player with independent and structured way of working.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Confluence) and Azure DevOps/Jira
By joining the team as a Business Analyst, you will be offered the following:
- Brand new office facility
- Subsidised car parking
- Extra days of leave for seniority (1 per 5 years)
- Complimentary healthcare for employees (can add family members)
- Pension plans
- Fruits/ healthy snacks in the pantry
- Lunch vouchers at 10.80 Euros
- Holiday purchase option – up to 5 days per calendar year
- Sponsored learning and development, including formal qualifications
- Team Building Activities
- Full home working equipment
- Flexible home and office working
- Full LinkedIn Learning access
- Joining a sustainable business that cares for the environment and people
- Opportunities to give back to our local communities through volunteer days
- Options to join and lead diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Become part of Charity Challenges for raising money for charities selected by employees
- Whole office social events
Apply today for immediate consideration and we will endeavour to get back to you within 5 working days. Visit our Glassdoor profile or fefundinfo.com to find out more about life @ FE fundinfo!
To make further enquiries or apply please contact: