Client Business Analyst (1)
As a business analyst you will be responsible for analysing client requirements as part of client projects; thereby ensuring that the client is provided the correct services as per their requirements. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the client understands the features and modules available and that these are configured in a suitable way.
FE fundinfo is looking to hire a full time Client Business Analyst to work within the Client Deliveries team. The role will be based out of our Luxembourg office primarily focused on the publiFund product and expand out from there.
As a business analyst you will be responsible for analysing client requirements as part of client projects; thereby ensuring that the client is provided the correct services as per their requirements. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the client understands the features and modules available and that these are configured in a suitable way. Where services are not currently available you will be required to communicate this to the client, and where applicable work with the product team to assess future feasibility.
Your role on client projects will be alongside Project Management and Data Relationship Management. Therefore, excellent communication and teamwork is required.
The role will also form part of an operating model for existing services provided to clients. As a business analyst you will have a strong product knowledge, particularly around certain modules, and will be able to provide support on certain services (e.g. configuration tasks) to existing clients when required.
The key elements of the Client Business Analysts role are:
- Analysing and capturing detailed client requirements through face to face meetings, conference calls and emails.
- Document client requirements thereby detailing the functionality, data and aesthetic aspects of the project in an agreed format.
- Translate and provide services for the client requirements within the range of services provided by publiFund at FE fundinfo.
- Providing client consultancy regarding their requirements; offering suggestions for the best and most practical solutions to their requirements.
- Handling service/module/product configuration tasks where applicable, e.g. factsheet template creation and styling.
- Working closely with Project Managers and Data Relationship Managers during the project stages to ensure alignment.
- Attending client meetings, project update calls.
- Providing product development ideas based on client feedback and requests.
- Form part of the operating model to support services that require ongoing configuration changes.
- BAU support requests from clients.
- Work with the product development teams to develop new ideas.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Good technical knowledge/background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of requirements capturing, analysis and documentation
- Fluent in English (C1), conversational French and additional language skills are appreciated
- Business Analyst qualifications (ISEB or equivalent) beneficial but not crucial
- Interest in or experience of different development approaches (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Knowledge of the fintech/financial services industry beneficial but not crucial
What’s in it for you?
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
- A fast-changing and dynamic environment offering multiple growth and development opportunities
- Focus on ongoing development with access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- International team with colleagues across multiple locations
- Strong onboarding support and training
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English to email@example.com.