Client Business Analyst – Lux
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for analysing Client requirements as part of Client projects; thereby ensuring that the Client is provided the correct services as per their requirements. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the Client understands the features and modules available and that these are configured in a suitable way.
Client Business Analyst – Luxembourg
The Product team drives our strategy and brings our clients’ projects to life. The team includes technology and product experts, who work across the entire breadth of our portfolio. In close collaboration with our Propositions team, they provide our clients with data management, data dissemination, document creation, investment analysis and digital webpages. The Propositions team is responsible for anticipating and meeting the long-term needs of the investment industry; together, they devise and direct the strategies behind FE fundinfo’s market-leading products and services. They sit at the heart of the company and oversee the development and roll-out of all our services, from formulation to sales – including all elements of product and service planning and positioning.
FE fundinfo is looking to hire a full time Client Business Analyst to work within the Client Deliveries team. The role will be based out of our Luxembourg office primarily focused on the Fund Information Hub product and expand out from there.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for analysing Client requirements as part of Client projects; thereby ensuring that the Client is provided the correct services as per their requirements. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the Client understands the features and modules available and that these are configured in a suitable way. Where services are not currently available you will be required to communicate this to the Client, and where applicable work with the Product Team to assess future feasibility.
Your role on Client projects will be alongside Project Management and Data Relationship Management. Therefore, excellent communication and teamwork is required.
The role will also form part of an operating model for existing services provided to Clients. As a business analyst you will have a strong product knowledge, particularly around certain modules, and will be able to provide support on certain services (e.g. configuration tasks) to existing Clients when required.
The key elements of the Client Business Analysts role are:
- Analysing and capturing detailed Client requirements through face to face meetings, conference calls and emails
- Document Client requirements thereby detailing the functionality, data and aesthetic aspects of the project in an agreed format
- Translate and provide services for the Client requirements within the range of services provided by the Fund Information Hub at FE fundinfo
- Providing Client consultancy regarding their requirements; offering suggestions for the best and most practical solutions to their requirements
- Handling service/module/product configuration tasks where applicable, e.g. factsheet template creation and styling
- Working closely with Project Managers and Data Relationship Managers during the project stages to ensure alignment
- Attending Client meetings, project update calls
- Providing product development ideas based on Client feedback and requests
- Form part of the operating model to support services that require ongoing configuration changes
- BAU support requests from Clients
- Work with the Product Development teams to develop new ideas
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Good technical knowledge/background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of requirements capturing, analysis and documentation
- Fluent in English (C1), conversational French and additional language skills are appreciated
- Business Analyst qualifications (ISEB or equivalent) beneficial but not crucial
- Interest in or experience of different development approaches (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Knowledge of the fintech/financial services industry beneficial but not crucial
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Your journey with us starts now
Interested in this role? Just send your application to [email protected].