Cloud Engineer – Luxembourg
As a Cloud Engineer you will need to manage Azure infrastructure, and work within the team of developers and QAs to enhance and optimise our infrastructure services and infrastructure as a code.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure investors have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, more than 5,000 clients rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
For more information, visit fe-fundinfo.com.
FE fundinfo’s Technology team builds and deploys software solutions for our financial market clients. Primarily, this team focuses on the fund data value chain. Agility and innovation are integral to our approach as we bring the latest tools and techniques to our clients:
- We are a cloud-first solution provider working with Azure and other cloud platforms
- We combine product experts with our UX, development and QA teams to deliver features roadmaps for our products
- We are adopting devOps models across all our teams and have invested in pipeline architectures for seamless deployment strategies
- Our infrastructure engineers support our development teams with advanced IaC frameworks to provide scale, monitoring and support for our resilience patterns
- We develop API families for our products to support greater integration with our clients and partners
To manage Azure infrastructure, and work within the team of developers and QAs to enhance and optimise our infrastructure services and infrastructure as a code.
- Manage a cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks)
- Support a mission critical infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance, and security
- Manage requests and incidents with a focus on service availability and stability
- Develop and maintain a high degree of operational automation
- Implement and operate service monitoring (leveraging a global monitoring platform)
- Close collaboration with development teams before, during and after software deployments as well as for troubleshooting and escalations
Key Technical Skills
- Act as a subject matter expert for Azure infrastructure
- Operate and manage Azure Iaas, PaaS and SaaS services (e.g. VM, SQL, Storage, Queuing)
- Experience in operating high-available, cloud-hosted web-services
- Expertise in working with Infrastructure as Code:
- Microsoft DevOps
- Azure ARM
- YAML pipelines
- Optional (and/or): Terraform, Bash
- Linux OS administration & automation:
- Patch management/automation
- Backup and recovery
- RedHat, CentOS
- Network Management:
- Azure virtual networks & subnets, NSGs
- Azure Traffic Manager
- Optional: F5 BIG IP Load Balancer (LTM, ASM)
- Monitor service performance and identify areas for improvement
- Experience with operating Microsoft server and domain technologies (e.g. Active Directory, DNS, Group Policies, HyperV).
- Optional skills:
- PostgreSQL administration
- Any development skills
Key Behavioural Skills
- Very good written and spoken English communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and come up with ideas to enhance processes
- Ability to achieve the defined SLA standards with regard to Turn Around Time, work accuracy etc. and maintain them throughout one’s tenure in the department
- Ability to integrate well with the team, actively participate in team meetings
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Your journey with us starts now
Interested in this role? Just send your application in English to [email protected]