Connect Proposition Manager
A fantastic opportunity to work within the commercial proposition area of FE Fundinfo, one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and Internationally.
“I’m responsible for growing the world‘s leading fund data ecosystem“ - sound appealing to you? You continue to read, so we take that as a yes.
FE Fundinfo is a leading mutual fund data provider. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting Fund Managers and Fund Distributors on a global scale.
We service over 800 fund managers and over 3,000 fund distributors, including wealth managers, platforms, private banks and financial advice firms, acting as a one-stop shop with a range of mission critical offerings for participants of our global fund data ecosystem.
We’re looking for someone to lead our proposition development and strategy within our “Connect” Proposition. The ideal candidate would have a deep knowledge of the mutual fund industry, a proven track record of researching and taking new initiatives to market, and excellent commercial awareness.
As an industry thought leader, the successful candidate will be leading efforts to develop our network across the globe, including expanding our services to Fund Managers, increasing the depth and breadth of data supported, and identifying areas of opportunity within Distribution partners.
- Ownership of opportunity identification, penetration analysis and input to sales target setting
- Research interviews – existing clients, prospective clients, competitors, consultants
- Launch new propositions aimed at Asset Managers and Fund Distributors, acting as the ‘champion’ of the proposition within the company
- Create and present business cases to the FE fundinfo management team
- Maintain a culture of consistent customer-focused innovation
- Provide input on key initiatives addressing product strategy and profitability objectives
- Create client orientated packages built around different roles
- Work with the Head of Proposition to define FE fundinfo’s 3 and 5-year client vision, using quant-based analysis to establish priorities for product roadmaps
- Ownership of pricing, margin management and pricing strategy for new and existing clients
- Support FE fundinfo’s strategy for international expansion by researching and understanding the diversity of different jurisdictions and different needs across Europe, Asia and Australasia.
- Periodically review existing services to ensure that they continue to be fit for purpose
- Specific experience of the fund management industry is preferred, but not essential.
- Commercial/Proposition development experience in a B2B environment
- Experience of building propositions based on value and not price
- Excellent commercial instincts
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strategic decision making
- Ability to prioritise and meet firm deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- A strong academic background is preferred
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Striving for the highest quality of client outcome
- Analytical approach to decision making
- High emotional intelligence
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
If you are interested in applying please send an up-to-date cv with a covering letter ensuring that you put Connect Proposition Manager in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com