Customer Success Manager (1)
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. The company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Luxembourg or Woking (UK).
- Accompany our customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products.
- Focus on customer loyalty and building close long-term relationships
- Work to fix issues before they happen by proactively looking out for our customers’ business, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with our products.
- Keep up to date with our range of products and our customer’s business and needs to be able to make relevant suggestions and recommendations
- Monitor and ensure our customers consistently use our products and services and get the most value out of it
- Coordinate with internal teams to connect our customers’ needs with our products and services development strategy
FE fundinfo is looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Sense of empathy
- Ability to understand and interpret client/business data in a clear and commercial manner
- Influencing and negotiation skills,
- Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Salesforce desirable
If you are interested in applying please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org