Customer Success Manager 100%
In this role you will be tasked with ensuring that every customer has a successful and long-term relationship with FE fundinfo.
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connect-ing fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. The company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
In this role you will be tasked with ensuring that every customer has a successful and long-term relationship with FE fundinfo. Understanding the value of nurturing customer relationships within this team and improving customer service and product adoption are integral to the role. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Success, who is based in Frankfurt, DE.
The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, client focused customer success manager looking for an opportunity to work in an international team.
What You Will Do
- Working with customers on a daily basis to ensure a successful onboarding as well as user adoption
- Providing coaching and training on our products to ensure that our customers fully understand the benefits of their solutions (through Meetings, Webinars, etc.)
- Introducing our clients to our newly launched Service Cloud (Customer Portal) as well as support-ing the development & improvement of the tool
- Managing any escalated issues with a clear execution plan to ensure they are resolved quickly by utilising resources across our internal teams
- Function as the voice of the customer by providing internal feedback on how we can improve our services
- Close collaborate with the commercial teams whenever you identify new opportunities for customer growth
- Strong communications skills in German and English (Level C1), both spoken and written
- Flair to build and maintain relationships at most senior levels with assigned accounts
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Ability to work independently as well as a high capacity for teamwork, also on a virtual basis across multi-office environments
- Ability to understand and to adapt to global cultures
- A role that is varied in its responsibilities and welcomes initiative and collaboration with other motivated and experienced professionals
- The opportunity to make your mark on the success of a fast-paced entrepreneurial company that is growing rapidly internationally
- A pleasant, ambitious and professional working climate with good opportunities for further development
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum) in English to email@example.com by 23rd March 2020.
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.