Customer Success Manager (Germany)
In this role you will be tasked with ensuring that every customer has a successful and long-term relationship with FE fundinfo. Understanding the value of nurturing customer relationships and improving customer service and product adoption are integral to the role.
FE fundinfo Germany is currently looking to recruit a Customer Success Manager (100%, m/f/d) to be based in our office in Frankfurt am Main or Berlin, Germany.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
In this role you will be tasked with ensuring that every customer has a successful and long-term relationship with FE fundinfo. Understanding the value of nurturing customer relationships and improving customer service and product adoption are integral to the role. The Customer Success Management team is an important part of our Operations function which is the largest function within FE fundinfo. We aim to deliver first class customer service and ensure a consistent level of data quality and integrity is provided to our customers.
- Accompany our customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products by working with customers on a daily basis to ensure a successful onboarding as well as user adoption
- Provide coaching and training on our products to ensure that our customers fully understand the benefits of their solutions (through Meetings, Webinars, etc.)
- Focus on customer loyalty and build close long-term relationships
- Work to fix issues before they happen by proactively looking out for our customers’ business by suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with our products
- Monitor and ensure our customers consistently use our products and services and get the most value out of it
- Coordinate with internal teams to connect our customers’ needs with our products and services development strategy and collaborate closely with the commercial teams whenever you identify new opportunities for customer growth
- Strong communication skills in German (C1) and English (C1), both spoken and written
- Strong relationship building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Sense of empathy
- Ability to understand and interpret client/business data in a clear and commercial manner
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Fund industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Salesforce desirable
- Additional language skills in at least one of the following languages are a plus (minimum level B2): French, Spanish or Italian
- Work in an ambitious, international and professional working atmosphere
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market
- An open working atmosphere that welcomes your own ideas - Healthy Organisation approach
- A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry
- Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your completed application (CV, References, etc.) in English to [email protected].