Customer Success Manager - Publifund
Our Operations team is crucial to the success of our industry-renowned customer service function; this function is vital in enabling our clients to achieve their business goals.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
Our Operations team is crucial to the success of our industry-renowned customer service function; this function is vital in enabling our clients to achieve their business goals. As the largest team in our company, operations works across every area of the business in varying roles, from data and product experts to customer service specialists. The team is also responsible for the quality and integrity of the investment data on which our clients rely.
- Accompany our customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products.
- Focus on customer loyalty and building close long-term relationships
- Work to fix issues before they happen by proactively looking out for our customers’ business, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with our products.
- Keep up to date with our range of products and our customer’s business and needs to be able to make relevant suggestions and recommendations
- Monitor and ensure our customers consistently use our products and services and get the most value out of it
- Coordinate with internal teams to connect our customers’ needs with our products and services development strategy
Key Personal Skills
FE fundinfo is looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Sense of empathy
- Ability to understand and interpret client/business data in a clear and commercial manner
- Influencing and negotiation skills,
- Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Salesforce desirable
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our Woking office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor