Customer Support Analyst (1)
The role reports into the team management within our Chennai operations and works closely with that team and other functions within the business.
The role will be based in Luxembourg and is expected to be a remote position for the foreseeable future (due to the pandemic). The role reports into the team management within our Chennai operations and works closely with that team and other functions within the business.
Will be responsible for effective and efficient handling of customer support service offered through calls, emails, chats and online customer portal. Be a critical point of contact for the end users of the FE fundinfo products/services in order to resolve issues and requests at the first level. Mediate communication with the data and technical teams for the resolution as required.
Customer Support Responsibilities:
- Case Management: Log, classify, evaluate, prioritize and assign voluminous customer enquiries and issues reported through calls, emails, chats and customer portal; Manage the case life cycle from triage to resolution within the agreed SLA, at highest accuracy levels.
- Issue and Request Management: Effective primary and secondary investigation of cases reported to achieve “first-hand resolution”; Fulfilment of client request within the scope of client operations; Manage internal communication with the resolver teams, provide active user notifications wherever required.
- Customer Relationships: Respond promptly to all queries from customers, thus positively impacting customer experience; ensure a friendly, open, professional etiquette is maintained always; practice a strong customer-centric approach.
- Performance: Meet defined service level agreement for response and resolution of requests and issues; Ensure expert product support service is offered that would allow positive customer satisfaction survey comments and ratings; Meet defined first-hand resolutions by excelling in the product knowledge.
- Knowledge Management: Continuously up-skill on the product knowledge and related market topics; contribute to the knowledge management articles on the Service portal
- Fluent in written & spoken English and German
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service/product/application support team,
- Understanding of the fund industry (desirable)
- Effective Communications / Stakeholder management skills:
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Managing internal stakeholder
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to challenge effectively
- Professional curiosity, proactive and resourceful
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a data-driven environment
- Adaptable, strong self-awareness, confidence to hold themselves and others to account based on expectations
- Effective Time Management
- Team Player with the ability to adapt / “can do” attitude
- Must be proficient with basic Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Salesforce (desirable)
- AWS (desirable)
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum, reference letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org