Data Analyst (Poland)
FE fundinfo (Poland, Białystok) has an opening for a Data Analyst. The role will involve working with fund information to help power FE fundinfo’s products and client deliveries.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 1000 experts working from over 15+ countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
Our Operations team is crucial to the success of our industry-renowned customer service function; this function is vital in enabling our clients to achieve their business goals. As the largest team in our company, operations works across every area of the business in varying roles, from data and product experts to customer service specialists. The team is also responsible for the quality and integrity of the investment data on which our clients rely.
As a Data Analyst, you will play a crucial part in sourcing and analysing fund data to help power our products and client deliveries. You will be in contact with our European clients via email on a daily basis to ensure accurate delivery and to answer their queriedfcs. As you will be part of a global team, you will be in regular contact with colleagues from all over Europe, exchanging knowledge and working together to provide the best possible service to our clients.
Your Qualifications/ Experience Required
Candidates should have an eye for detail, be able to effectively communicate with fund groups, and colleagues in our international offices, possess a positive attitude, and be keen to learn new skills. Training and mentoring are provided.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Educated to degree level
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Python and VBA is seen as a plus
- Motivated, with attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy
- Able to work to deadlines and targets, whilst delivering a high quality of work
- Strong listening, communication and analytical skills are essential
- Ability to grasp new tasks quickly, and a desire to learn new concepts
- A basic understanding of the investment industry and financial services is beneficial
- Committed to long term employment
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 1000+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- English classes
- Charity initiatives
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
Your journey with us starts now