Data Relationship Manager (1)
As a Data Relationship Manager (DRM) you will be responsible for establishing and enhancing relationships with fund companies to optimise data delivery and assess new data requirements. You will be assisting global asset managers to understand our data processes and standards, providing strong guidance through the data onboarding process.
FE fundinfo is looking to recruit a
Data Relationship Manager (hybrid working)
to be based in Luxembourg, Brno (Czech Republic), Woking (UK), or Bialystok (Poland).
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 1000 experts working from over 15+ countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
Our Product team drives our strategy and brings our clients’ projects to life. The team includes technology, product and data experts, who work across the entire breadth of our portfolio. Data Relationship Managers are our data experts, who specifically focus on data aspects of regulatory deliveries and data acquisition from asset managers and other data suppliers. Key focus is on a constant optimization of data flow and data deliveries.
As a Data Relationship Manager (DRM) you will be responsible for establishing and enhancing relationships with fund companies to optimise data delivery and assess new data requirements. You will be assisting global asset managers to understand our data processes and standards, providing strong guidance through the data onboarding process. Furthermore, you will play a key role in client deliveries, gaining in depth knowledge of our inbound data flow, and a good awareness of services, products and client base. You will work together with multiple data teams across several locations and will use your communication and language skills daily.
- Act as the key data contact with fund companies, data vendors and other 3rd parties to establish and enhance relationships
- Support clients to meet their regulatory requirements by delivering PRIIPS reporting projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Review new data requirements, driven by various local regulations across Europe, Asia and Australia or by specific client needs, assess their impact on our clients and our product lines
- Work with commercial teams to provide pre-/post-sale assistance, championing our data, processes and products
- Improve data deliveries by promoting standards (i.e. openfunds, Document Metadata) and collaborating in internal and external working groups
- Fluent in English (C1), additional language skills in French or German (C1) are a big plus - any other language is an additional asset
- Excellent communication skills (both written and orally) for clients across multiple nations
- Interested in ‘data’ – knowledge or experience in data collection, analysis or integration is an additional plus
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Delivery focused, ability to work in a project mode as part of a team, but also in individual assignments
- Ability to prioritise and keep track of multiple tasks and delivery streams, adhering to respective deadlines
- A previous exposure to the fund data industry is beneficial, though not essential
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 1000+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
Our commitment to our teams:
- Flexible home and office working
- Full LinkedIn Learning access
- Joining a sustainable business that cares for the environment and people
- Opportunities to give back to our local communities through volunteer days
- Options to join and lead diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Whole office social events
- Sport activities
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Your journey with us starts now
Interested in this role? Just send your complete application in English to [email protected].