Data Relationship Manager (3)
As a Data Relationship Manager (DRM) you will be responsible for establishing and enhancing relationships with fund companies to optimise data delivery and assess new data requirements.
About FE fundinfo
The origins of FE fundinfo is the joining of three successful businesses and we are proud that we have not only retained but built on the substantial brand equity and recognition that has been created over many years.
The company’s vision is to be the leading service provider to the global fund industry by making it more efficient and transparent. FE fundinfo does this by connecting fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and providing the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.
For further information about FE fundinfo, visit http://www.fe-fundinfo.com/.
As a Data Relationship Manager (DRM) you will be responsible for establishing and enhancing relationships with fund companies to optimise data delivery and assess new data requirements. You will be assisting global asset managers to understand our data processes and standards, providing strong guidance through the data onboarding process. Furthermore, you will play a key role in client deliveries, gaining in depth knowledge of our inbound data flow, and a good awareness of services, products and client base. You will work together with multiple data teams across several locations and will use your communication and language skills daily.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Act as the key data contact with fund companies, data vendors and other third parties to establish and enhance relationships.
- Improve data delivery by promoting standards (e.g. openfunds, Metadata) and review new data requirements.
- Work with commercial teams to provide pre-/post-sale assistance, championing our data, processes and products.
- Be an integral part of client delivery teams, acting as a subject matter expert on various data types, delivery options and quality checks to help guide clients through deliveries.
- As part of project work, research and analyse regulatory and industry changes and their impact upon our company and clients.
- Fluent English, and French or German is a must; any other language is appreciated.
- Educated to degree level.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Delivery focused and able to work in a project environment.
- Ability to prioritise and keep track of multiple tasks, adhering to respective deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- A grasp of the investment industry and financial services is beneficial, though not essential.
On top of a competitive salary, the following benefits are also offered:
- 120 CZK food vouchers per day worked.
- Edenred Benefits Card.
- Multisport card fully paid for by the company.
- 5 weeks of annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Additional pension insurance contributions.
- Team building activities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.