Data Relationship Manager (Berlin)
As a Data Relationship Manager (DRM) you will be responsible for establishing and enhancing relationships with fund companies to optimise data delivery and assess new data requirements.
The origins of FE fundinfo is the joining of three successful businesses and we are proud that we have not only retained but built on the substantial brand equity and recognition that has been created over many years.
The company’s vision is to be the leading service provider to the global fund industry by making it more efficient and transparent. FE fundinfo does this by connecting fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and providing the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.
Data Relationship Manager (Berlin)
As a Data Relationship Manager (DRM) you will be responsible for establishing and enhancing relationships with fund companies to optimise data delivery and assess new data requirements. You will be assisting global asset managers to understand our data processes and standards, providing strong guidance through the data onboarding process. Furthermore, you will play a key role in client deliveries, gaining in depth knowledge of our inbound data flow, and a good awareness of services, products and client base. You will work together with multiple data teams across several locations and will use your communication and language skills daily.
- Act as the key data contact with fund companies, data vendors and other 3rd parties to establish and enhance relationships
- Analyse data delivery from fund companies
- Improve data delivery by promoting standards (e.g. openfunds, Metadata) and review new data requirements
- Work with commercial teams to provide pre-/post-sale assistance, championing our data, processes and products
- Be an integral part of client delivery teams, acting as a subject matter expert on various data types, delivery options and quality checks to help guide clients through deliveries
- As part of project work, research and analyse regulatory and industry changes and their impact upon our company and clients
Useful skill set
- General interest in ‘data’ - Involvement with data collection, analysis or data delivery is a big plus
- Fluent in German (C1) and English (C1). Additional language skills in one of the following languages are also a plus (minimum level B2): French, Spanish or Italian
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) for clients across multiple nations
- Ability to converse with prospects in a clear and concise manner
- Time Management
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Preference for complex contents
- Analytical skills (e.g. Excel), with attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and keep multiple deadlines while working on various projects simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team (project work)
- Pioneer of fund data
- Gain a very deep knowledge of the investment fund industry across multiple fund markets and data types
- Build a huge network with asset managers worldwide
- Engage in exciting client deliveries
- Be part of a global team
- Work in a global team, with the potential to work abroad
- Be one of the first to learn about new markets we are entering into
Check out our Glassdoor profile to learn more about FE fundinfo.
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum, reference letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org