Data Relationship Manager - Zurich
As a Data Relationship Manager (DRM) you will be responsible for establishing and enhancing relationships with fund companies to optimise data delivery and assess new data requirements. You will be assisting global asset managers to understand our data processes and standards, providing strong guidance through the data onboarding process.
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
DATA RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Do you have the right skills/background to consider applying for this role?
If you have been involved with data collection, analysis or data delivery – this position could be a good fit.
What are the main functions of a DRM at FE fundinfo?
- Analyse and improve data delivery from fund companies
- Relationship building (Data Account Management) with fund companies
- Pre-Sale Support/Consultancy on financial data
- Responsible for data ingestion within a Client Delivery/Project
- Research into regulations and financial industry trends
DRM Role - Overview
- Being the ‘data face’ of the company by being an FE fundinfo data expert and understanding all the intricacies of how we collect, validate and process data.
- A proactive approach to:
- Analyse data deliveries, continuously looking to enhance the way that data is provided to us
- Guide fund companies to understand and follow our data processes and standards
- Maintain strong relationships with fund companies to ensure that any amendments to data delivery can be worked on effectively
- Act as the data expert in client deliveries, working as part of a project team to achieve the desired outcome for the client
- Work with commercial teams to provide pre-/post-sale assistance, and championing our data, processes and products
- Analyse regulatory and industry changes that can impact upon our company and clients, where applicable.
- Participate in business handover activities to other internal teams.
- Contribute to the drafting of procedural records as needed (creation, update, enhancement).
Skills/Behaviours required for this role
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a data environment role
- Ability to converse with prospects in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to work as part of a team (project work)
- German mother tongue or fluent (C1), English C1, other languages appreciated
Pioneer of fund data
- Gain a very deep knowledge of the investment fund industry across multiple fund markets and data types
- Build a huge network with asset managers worldwide
- Engage in exciting client deliveries
Be part of a global team
- Work in a global team, with the potential to work abroad
- Be one of the first to learn about new markets the company is entering into
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English to