Desktop Support Engineer
The role of Desktop Support Engineer requires you to undertake the roles and responsibilities providing technical services and support for technology areas
Job Location Chennai, India
Work Experience 2 - 4 years of experience
Qualifications BE/ B.TECH/ ME/M.TECH/ MCA, MSc IT/CS,
Reporting to Team Lead
Shift schedule Rotational Shift
The role of Desktop Support Engineer requires you to undertake the following roles and responsibilities:
- Provide technical services and support for the following areas:
- Internal systems, Cloud(Azure) and network infrastructure.
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows 10, O365 & Exchange, SharePoint
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Microsoft RDS farm
- Communication with Users: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, updating support tickets during each step
- Build and configure laptops/desktops to required standards (Autopilot/Intune/MDM)
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and applications
- identify new products and solutions, that improve the business.
- Performing software and operating system upgrades, ensuring system licensing is applied correctly
- With excellent communication skills, they should be able to walk customers, in any global region, through problems, helping remotely when required for a variety of software and hardware issues
- Intune\MDM experience would also be a benefit
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
- Ensure all the End User related systems are working properly.
- Experience in Ticketing tools and work on the tickets priority basis regularly updating the tickets with required information
As part of a multibillion-pound equity business owned by HG Capital, FE fundinfo is the leading provider of fund data in the UK and specializes in the collection, validation, dissemination and analysis of fund information within data feeds, documentation, web pages and Internet-based fund selection tools. FE fundinfo is an aggressively growing company, through either sales or acquisitions, with operations currently in the UK, Chennai, Hong Kong, Brno, Singapore, Zurich, Luxembourg and Australia.
Technology is at the center of FE fundinfo and how it delivers investment fund data and advice to global clients. The infrastructure team is the foundation for technical and service delivery, ensuring services for both internal and external customers, ensuring fast, efficient and reliable services. The office in Chennai is the heart of technology for FE fundinfo, with a clear vision to continue to expand and grow, aiming to be one of India's top tech companies in the next 3 years.
FE fundinfo is also engaged in the building of software tools, research centers, document production platforms and advanced analytical products for data vendors, institutions and financial advisers enabling them to retrieve and analyze data in forensic detail.
How to apply
Send in your applications to [email protected]