ESG Business Analyst
FE fundinfo is looking to recruit an ESG Business Analyst to be based in one of our European Offices, ideally London, Zurich, Liechtenstein or Frankfurt but with flexibility to other locations.
FE fundinfo is looking to recruit an
ESG Business Analyst
to be based in one of our European Offices, ideally London, Zurich, Liechtenstein or Frankfurt but with flexibility to other locations.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
Our company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. Our company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
ESG capabilities increasingly form a key part of all of the FE fundinfo propositions, across our support of fund manufacturing (e.g. reporting, registrations support, data management), fund distribution (through data and document dissemination and feeds), fund marketing, fund analytics and research and model portfolio investment. The position is a key role within the Product Team, responsible for working with clients in articulating their requirements for their ESG services. Institutional and retail investor focus on ESG, alongside the political and regulatory change agenda for the investment industry, means this is one of the most exciting and long term developments in which FE fundinfo aims to become a global leader. The position is client facing, working with product and development teams, delivering ESG products and services.
The ESG Business Analyst role will focus on the following responsibilities:
- Analysing and capturing detailed client requirements through meetings, conference calls and emails.
- Document client requirements thereby detailing the functionality, data and aesthetic aspects of the project in an agreed format.
- Providing client consultancy regarding their requirements; offering suggestions for the best and most practical solutions to their requirements.
- Handling service/module/product configuration tasks where applicable, e.g. factsheet template creation and styling.
- Providing product development ideas based on client feedback and requests.
- Supporting development, UX and Quality Assurance teams
- Stakeholder demos
- Progress reporting for Product/Project Managers
- Provide backup to support for client issues/escalations
- BA/BSc required, with post graduate education preferred.
- Experience in business analysis in a related industry
- Knowledge of ESG Methodology.
- Experience with product configuration and applications.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in English, German. Any other language would be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to assign priorities to multiple requests for client engagement.
- Knowledge of inDesign, HTML, Java Script would be an advantage.
- Work in an ambitious, international and professional working atmosphere.
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market.
- An open working atmosphere that welcomes your own ideas.
- A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
- Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences.
Check out Glassdoor for more information.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put ESG Business Analyst in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com