ESG Strategic Sales Manager
ESG capabilities increasingly form a key part of all of the FE fundinfo propositions, across our support of fund manufacturing (e.g. reporting, registrations support, data management), fund distribution (through data and document dissemination and feeds), fund marketing, fund analytics and research and model portfolio investment.
To be based in one of our European Offices, ideally London, Zurich or Frankfurt but with flexibility to other locations.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
Our company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. Our company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
ESG capabilities increasingly form a key part of all of the FE fundinfo propositions, across our support of fund manufacturing (e.g. reporting, registrations support, data management), fund distribution (through data and document dissemination and feeds), fund marketing, fund analytics and research and model portfolio investment. The position is a key role within the Commercial Team, responsible for working with sales and marketing in articulating and supporting prospects in their selection of FE fundinfo for ESG services. Institutional and retail investor focus on ESG, alongside the political and regulatory change agenda for the investment industry, means this is one of the most exciting and long term developments in which FE fundinfo aims to become a global leader. The position is client facing, working with sales teams across Europe, Asia and Australia, driving new business in the ESG products and services.
The Specialist Strategic Sales role will focus on three primary responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the commercial, proposition and product teams of FE fundinfo to create leading sales enablement tools and techniques.
- Uncover new investment opportunities, host manager meetings, travel to on-site. meetings, lead reference calls, perform analytics, and lead on written reports summarizing the investment opportunity.
- Lead ongoing monitoring of SII investment managers used by our firm.
- Build relationships with, and act as a primary point of contact for, SII managers.
The ability to work independently and apply critical thought is important.
Opportunity Management and Delivery:
- Alongside sales executives, uncover new prospects and commercial opportunities.
- Work with, and present to prospects in all ESG related proposals.
- Complete due diligence, RFI and RFP client proposals.
- Negotiate commercial and contract terms with new prospects.
ESG related services are a major growth area for our business, and the Strategic Sales Specialist will drive the commercial success of the capabilities:
- Represent the firm at industry conferences with speaking engagements.
- Provide client and market insights to the proposition and product teams for the ongoing development of ESG products and services.
- Help colleagues across the firm and train the sales team in ESG capabilities and sales best practice.
- Help build our brand in this area through leading or contributing to papers or articles on key topical sustainable and impact investing themes.
- Keep abreast of market trends.
- BA/BSc required, with post graduate education preferred.
- Strong relevant ESG service and / or investment experience.
- Experience with data and applications due diligence is required.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in English (C1), any other language would be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to assign priorities to multiple requests for client engagement.
- Willingness to travel occasionally, including internationally.
- Work in an ambitious, international and professional working atmosphere.
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market.
- An open working atmosphere that welcomes your own ideas.
- A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
- Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences.
Check out Glassdoor for more information.
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your completed application in English to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com