Head of Delivery
Our Client Delivery Team is responsible for the implementation of our products and platforms. They also provide programme and project management capability for large scale deliveries. As the Head of Delivery you will be responsible for formulating, executing and monitoring key processes that govern how we deliver projects, programmes and change more generally.
FE fundinfo is looking to recruit a
Head of Delivery (hybrid working)
to be based in London (UK), Woking (UK), Luxembourg, Frankfurt am Main (Germany) or Zurich (Switzerland).
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology providing services to asset managers, distributors and advisers globally. These services include dissemination, client reporting and regulatory services for asset managers. FE fundinfo also provides data feeds for a variety of industry participants and a range of software and services for advisers.
With more than 1000 experts working from over 15+ countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
Our Client Delivery Team is responsible for the implementation of our products and platforms. They also provide programme and project management capability for large scale deliveries. As the Head of Delivery you will be responsible for formulating, executing and monitoring key processes that govern how we deliver projects, programmes and change more generally. You will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality client onboarding experience from post-sales to go-live across our global client base and for significantly improving our SLAs and KPIs in collaboration with our C-suite.
- Define and then own the end to end delivery process enabling clients to be onboarded onto FE fundinfo’s various platforms
- Own client relationships at an executive level managing stakeholders throughout the post-sales and on-boarding life cycle and acting as a point of escalation
- Understand the commercial context of a delivery and manage to positive commercial outcomes
- Build out the delivery team to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Manage the components to a deliverable including the interface between internal product development and engineering teams
- Ensure deliverables are met within scope/timeframe/resource constraints
- Be a change leader - effectively engage and partner with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions on client expectations
- Use your leadership ability to influence and drive outcomes without direct authority, engaging team members in a cross-functional virtual environment
- Manage cross-functional teams in geographically dispersed workforce, including delegation of authority to supporting PMs with broader program-view coordination
- Utilise rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions, reach sound business judgment, execute plan and engage mid-course corrections as required
- Analyse root cause issues, problem solve and provide key recommendations for implementation process improvements
- Analyse trends & develop innovative customer-specific solutions in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Create, build and maintain relationships that enhance corporate performance, establishing trust and credibility throughout the organization
- Support pre-sales engagements to accelerate sales opportunities
- Client management and delivery experience at a senior level in a financial services or software environment, managing complex, large scale and concurrent projects; skilled in Agile methodologies
- Experience in governing projects from a time, cost and quality perspective ensuring quality of outcome for the client is delivered via the right delivery method and contracting mechanisms
- Experienced in leading a high-performance team of managers and professional services consultants, and a thorough appreciation of how to motivate high performing individuals
- Self-motivating, entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be resourceful and take initiative
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English –further language skills in French or German are an additional asset
- Ambitious, energetic and a passionate will to succeed in a growth company. Willingness to learn the business domain
- Ability to contribute to the strategic development of the business
- Able to build and nurture internal networks, be flexible and adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Previous exposure to the fund industry is beneficial
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 1000+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
Our commitment to our teams:
- Flexible home and office working
- Full LinkedIn Learning access
- Joining a sustainable business that cares for the environment and people
- Opportunities to give back to our local communities through volunteer days
- Options to join and lead diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Whole office social events
- Sport activities
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Your journey with us starts now
Interested in this role? Just send your complete application in English to [email protected].