Junior Investment Writer
Due to the rapid growth of the business FE Investments is now seeking a junior investment writer. The successful applicant will help produce a wide range of content, including performance reports, market commentary and marketing collateral.
FE Investments is one of the fastest growing investment businesses in the UK. Part of FE fundinfo, we use our data and technology advantage to offer a wide range of discretionary model portfolio services to UK IFAs. Our award-winning team currently manages £3bn in assets.
Due to the rapid growth of the business FE Investments is now seeking a junior investment writer. The successful applicant will help produce a wide range of content, including performance reports, market commentary and marketing collateral. The role involves working closely with the research and portfolio management teams to ensure the accurate and timely communication of our investment decisions and views on financial markets. The role will include writing, editing and producing a variety of written material.
The position is based in London and will report to the investment writer.
- Help to produce our regular client performance reports
- Write and edit investment market commentary and thought-leadership articles
- Create marketing material to support growth of the business
- Review existing collateral to ensure it remains relevant and accurate
- Communication with the investment research and portfolio management teams
- University education or similar level of experience
- Excellent writing skills and good attention to detail
- An interest in financial markets
- Strong analytical skills and numerical accuracy
- Excellent collaborative skills with desire to develop within a rapidly growing investment business
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put Junior investment Writer in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
Please note the deadline for applications is Thursday 1st April 2021 – applications received after this date will not be processed.