Lead QA Engineer
The position is full-time and will be based in the companies Chennai office. The successful candidate should have 9 years substantial experience in web-based and .Net applications and be able to analyze and understand software requirements and ensure business and functional requirements are thorough , accurate and testable.
As part of a multibillion-pound equity business owned by HG Capital, FE fundinfo is the leading provider of fund data in the UK and specializes in the collection, validation, dissemination and analysis of fund information within data feeds, documentation, web pages and Internet-based fund selection tools. FE fundinfo is an fast growing company, through either sales or acquisitions, with operations currently in the UK, Chennai, Hong Kong, Brno, Singapore, Zurich, Luxembourg and Australia.
The position is full-time and will be based in the company's Chennai office. The successful candidate should have 9 years substantial experience in web-based and .Net applications and be able to analyze and understand software requirements and ensure business and functional requirements are thorough , accurate and testable.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyze, design, and modify comprehensive test plans and test cases to ensure that all business needs are met.
- Analyze and Design non-functional test strategies for Business requirements
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Identify risks upfront and create mitigation plans on the fly.
- Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Creates and Reviews automation Strategy.
- Identifying and developing cases required for automation for every release.
- Strong with Test Estimation techniques.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Manage the working relationship between the QA team, the development team, and the business partners.
- Facilitate all operational logistics including status reporting, schedule & drive technical and non-technical meetings with teams, tracking delivery, escalations as needed, ensuring that Software factory process is followed meeting needed compliance and delivery timelines.
- Good knowledge on any cloud platforms
- Should have strong knowledge on API testing strategy and tools required for API testing
- Should have experience in creating a automation and non-functional testing strategy
- Should have a strong understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle., analyzing system requirements, developing test cases, and performing manual and automated application testing.
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills, Organizing Skills & Decision-making skills.
- Thorough understanding of Agile/SCRUM software development methodology and process.
- Experience in SQL.
- Knowledge of working with penetration test tools is an advantage
- Experience in Performance testing concepts and analytical skills
If you are interested in applying please send an email with an up to date Resume ensuring that you put Lead QA Engineer in the Subject Title to India.Jobs@fefundinfo.com