M&A Senior Associate
Reporting to the M&A Director, who has extensive experience in the industry and a hands-on management style conducive to developing talent.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We believe there are three things that make us stand out from the crowd –our data quality and coverage, our unique place within the investment industry, and of course our people.
We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure, and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo is an ambitious and fast-growing company, with operations currently in Australia, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
Our clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
Our business is based on trust, connectivity, and innovation that we see brought to life in our values. These reflect how we operate internally, and when combined, they are the essence of how we work together. We place our people at the heart of our organisation, who act as expert navigators in driving the business from strength to strength. We are proud of our vast global talent and we’re looking for people who are willing to grow with us.
For further information about FE fundinfo, visit http://www.fe-fundinfo.com/
M&A Senior Associate
Reporting to the M&A Director, who has extensive experience in the industry and a hands-on management style conducive to developing talent. The role is fast paced, challenging and highly quantitative. The M&A Analyst will have direct interaction with our executive team, investors, and advisors and directly support the company’s ambitious growth plans.
M&A is an important element of our growth strategy and this role will be at the heart of the company's future. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting multiple M&A processes in parallel from start to finish, including by performing market research, identifying and evaluating target opportunities, conducting due diligence and reviewing transaction documentation
- Managing cross-functional due diligence workstreams, which will include planning and organising sessions with target management teams, gathering team feedback and deliverables, helping to identify and track potential synergies and commercial or operational risks, and synthesizing and presenting findings to executive-level stakeholders
- Performing target research and analysis, valuation and financial modelling
- Researching, analysing and preparing other presentations on M&A strategy & opportunities
- Helping to track comparable transactions, companies and any major industry developments
- Preparing detailed internal investment proposals and board presentations
- Prior buy-side M&A or related experience (including due diligence/transaction support)
- Strong academic background in an economic or quantitative discipline,
- Strong business/financial modelling and analytical skills; an accounting or equivalent qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA/MBA) would be a plus
- Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail; able to manage multiple projects and workstreams effectively, delivering high quality work on schedule
- Ability to work autonomously while also participating collaboratively as part of a team
- Team-oriented with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact confidently with executive and investor-level stakeholders
This is an exciting time to come and grow with FE fundinfo and be part of delivering this next phase.
At FE fundinfo, our people are our most valuable asset. We want our employees to be able to bring their best selves to work every day, and as such we invest our time and energy in several initiatives to facilitate this, creating an inclusive work culture:
- Training & Development: every employee has access to LinkedIn Learning: a global training repository hosting content on every possible topic you could think of. Employees are encouraged to dedicate a minimum of 2 hours per work on training and development
- Health & Wellbeing: we arrange initiatives such as mindfulness, online yoga and laughter workshops to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Innovation: employee voice is incredibly important to us, and we actively seek continuous feedback from our employees so that we are continuously improving and innovating
For more information on what it is like to work for FE fundinfo, we encourage you to take a look at our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor