Market Specialist publiFund - European Office
The Market Specialist, publiFund role sits within the Commercial function, as part of a family of specialists and is targeted to drive and support the achievement of sales targets and customer retention.. This is a senior individual contributor role, taking on key responsibilities and a key position in the organisation as part of the publiFund leadership team, working with a small group of focused sales specialists, proposition and product managers and delivery and customer success leads to achieve sales targets, develop the solution and deliver customer lifetime value.
European Office (see below)
You will be based in one of our European Offices, ideally Luxembourg, London, Frankfurt am Main or Zurich but with flexibility to other locations.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios. Our clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
We provide data, tools and software for financial services firms, including data feeds, dissemination, document production, funds registration, marketing services, fund research and digital tools to help them remain compliant and grow their businesses.
publiFund is one of FE fundinfo’s flagship solutions central to the operations of 22 customers, many of them flagship names in the industry. It’s a state-of-the-art fund data management platform built to sit at the core of a fund’s operations.
The Market Specialist, publiFund role sits within the Commercial function, as part of a family of specialists and is targeted to drive and support the achievement of sales targets and customer retention. This is a senior individual contributor role, taking on key responsibilities and a key position in the organisation as part of the publiFund leadership team, working with a small group of focused sales specialists, proposition and product managers and delivery and customer success leads to achieve sales targets, develop the solution and deliver customer lifetime value.
The individual will be the commercial Subject Matter Expert, engaging customers with the solution throughout the pre-sale due diligence process. The role will successfully position and demonstrate the value, capability, and functionality that FE fundinfo’s publiFund offers to prospects and existing customers to secure new business and retain customers. This role will also act as an evangelist for publiFund in the market, being a key contact point and voice of the customer to the organisation and enabling customer success. Furthermore, the role will be expected to develop infrastructure, process and artefacts that support and enable a scaling of the customer engagement process.
This position will report into the Head of Specialist Sales.
- Lead prospects and customers through a well-rehearsed, smooth flowing demonstration in which you as the market specialist can (i) articulate the value publiFund will bring to the customers business (ii) understand and articulate how it integrates and aligns to both their current and target operating model.
- Prepare and deliver outstanding functional, and workflow based presentations and workshops tailored to the discovery phase, RFP's / RFI's, or other user requirements.
- Enhance, innovate and develop supporting artefacts, standard scripts and presentations to outline the value proposition and support the demonstration of the workflows which support both the sales process and enable alignment with the proposition and delivery teams.
- Incorporate knowledge of competitive solutions strengths and weaknesses into solution demonstrations.
- Articulate the approach and benefits of the onboarding process, the key success factors and respective roles and responsibilities that we and the client need to ensure success.
- Ensure that requirements are captured during the sales process that support the value proposition and capture the onboarding and service requirements.
- Articulate the ongoing service model and a support approach to delivering the service and managing the change to achieve the customer outcomes.
- Continuously develop understanding of client requirements, alongside the market and regulatory trends, taking this knowledge to articulate the value of publiFund to the market; supporting webinars and speaking on industry forums and panels.
- Gather market information from interaction with prospective and current customers: market insight, trend spotting, etc. and work as the voice of the customer & market to share that knowledge working internally with Customer Success and Propositions to develop and align our roadmap.
- Build trusted relationships with individuals from prospective and current customers RFI and RFP responses.
- Create proposals targeted at individual prospective clients to meet their needs.
- BA/BSc required, with post graduate education preferred.
Extensive experience working in an asset manager or financial software provider to the asset management industry.
- Experience in financial service software consulting or pre-sales support or in operational and service delivery.
- Fluent in English (C1) and French (C1), good knowledge in German would be an advantage.
- Passion for driving efficiency and improving operational processes in the asset management industry.
- Presentation skills; ability to simplify the complex but with the ability to cover the details as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities.
- Ability to discover and manage objections to change.
- Detailed understanding of asset management process around document production & dissemination.
- Awareness of current market trends and practises in technology with the ability to show thought leadership and willingness to be an advocate in market forums.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally, including internationally.
- Work in an ambitious, international and professional working environment.
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its market and actively contributes to future developments
- An open working atmosphere that welcomes new and challenging ideas.
- A culture that is focussed on continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
- Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences.
Check out Glassdoor for more information.
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application in English to [email protected].