Marketing Executive - Institutional Proposition
This role will support the Senior Marketing Manager - Institutional proposition in delivering the marketing strategy for the Institutional client segment and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Institutional Sales Team across Europe and Asia, with an active presence in Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and France.
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo has offices in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
We provide data, tools and software for fund managers and other financial services firms, including data feeds, dissemination, document production, funds registration, marketing services and digital tools to help fund managers remain compliant and grow AUM.
This role will support the Senior Marketing Manager - Institutional proposition in delivering the marketing strategy for the Institutional client segment and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Institutional Sales Team across Europe and Asia, with an active presence in Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and France. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager - Institutional proposition, he/she will:
- Execute the delivery of revenue generating marketing campaigns that ensure timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages for both prospects and existing clients.
- Deliver integrated campaigns for the purposes of lead generation
- Build client/prospect nurturing campaigns leveraging marketing automation systems and workflows
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics
- Execute campaign deliverables within budget and record campaign spend
- Support the enhancement of client and prospect data acquisition and database management through use of appropriate tools (CRM e.g. Salesforce and Marketing Automation systems e.g. Hubspot)
- Create and maintain sales tools/materials
- Manage the localisation of content and campaign assets for distribution in Europe and Asia
- Support the curation, writing and management of website blog content, optimised for SEO
- Work with the Institutional Proposition Marketing and Sales Team to deliver an events and webinar programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets, including attendance at events throughout Europe
- Ensure all activities meet brand guidelines
- Other projects as required by the Senior Marketing Manager – Institutional Proposition or wider marketing team
- A relevant degree (Marketing, Finance or Business Studies)
- Experience of developing end-to-end B2B campaigns with a firm understanding of digital, social and CRM marketing principles (SEO, SEM, LinkedIn, Twitter, segmentation)
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems preferred (preferably Hubspot)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good influencing and communication skills
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems
- Keen eye for digital presentation (Office 365 suite, Adobe, Canva etc)
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
- Adaptable, we are growing!
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put Marketing Executive in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
Please note the deadline for applications is Thursday 1st April 2021 – applications received after this date will not be processed.