Marketing Manager - Financial Advisers
This role will be will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We believe there are three things that make us stand out from the crowd –our data quality and coverage, our unique place within the investment industry, and of course our people.
We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure, and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo is an ambitious and fast-growing company, with operations currently in Australia, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
Our clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
Our business is based on trust, connectivity, and innovation that we see brought to life in our values. These reflect how we operate internally, and when combined, they are the essence of how we work together. We place our people at the heart of our organisation, who act as expert navigators in driving the business from strength to strength. We are proud of our vast global talent and we’re looking for people who are willing to grow with us.
For further information about FE fundinfo, visit http://www.fe-fundinfo.com/
This role will be will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Distribution (Adviser) Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager – Adviser Proposition will:
- Work across teams to build out revenue generating marketing campaigns for prospects and existing clients.
- Be responsible for overseeing our Go-To-Market and product launch processes; acting as a link between sales and the propositions and research teams.
- Develop and execute client segmentation and contact strategies.
- Development and execution of campaign plans to ensure timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages.
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics.
- Creating sales tools/materials
- Building awareness of competitor activity to help differentiate marketing communications and campaigns.
- Budgetary control and management of relevant marketing activity.
- Working with the Sales and wider marketing team to design and manage an events programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets
- Creation of a thought leadership and content program to position FE fundinfo as thought leaders amongst financial advisers and as a credible MPS proposition
- Support the sales team in building out our adviser network and platform partnership program.
- Manage our client communications program.
- Ensure all activities adhere to brand guidelines
- Line management of 2 Marketing Executives
- Experienced B2B financial services marketing professional, ideally with experience working for a Discretionary Fund Manager selling through the Adviser distribution channel.
- Experience in campaign management and broad marketing skills (creative development, copywriting, idea generation and good design judgement.)
- Experience of developing campaign briefs and propositions.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot)
- Good influencing and communication skills
- 5 - 8 years of experience ideally from a financial services marketing background
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
At FE fundinfo, our people are our most valuable asset. We want our employees to be able to bring their best selves to work every day, and as such we invest our time and energy in several initiatives to facilitate this, creating an inclusive work culture:
- Training & Development: every employee has access to LinkedIn Learning: a global training repository hosting content on every possible topic you could think of. Employees are encouraged to dedicate a minimum of 2 hours per work on training and development
- Health & Wellbeing: we arrange initiatives such as mindfulness, online yoga and laughter workshops to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Innovation: employee voice is incredibly important to us, and we actively seek continuous feedback from our employees so that we are continuously improving and innovating
For more information on what it is like to work for FE fundinfo, we encourage you to take a look at our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor