Marketing Manager - Financial Advisers
This role will be will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Adviser Sales Team.
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo has offices in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. Its clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
Our products and services help financial advisers and private investors to stay well informed and ultimately make sound investment decisions. Over 3,300 Adviser Firms use our award winning FE Analytics software to power their investment process and we constantly seek to help our clients get value from this essential tool.
In 2015 we launched a Discretionary Fund Management Model Portfolio Service for Financial Advisers called FE Investments. In the 5 years since launch it has amassed over £3bn in assets under management and won multiple awards.
This role will be will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Adviser Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager – Adviser Proposition will:
- Work across teams to build out structured revenue generating marketing campaigns for prospects and existing clients.
- Be responsible for overseeing our Go-To-Market and product launch processes; acting as a link between sales and the propositions and research teams.
- Develop and execute client segmentation and contact strategies.
- Development and execution of campaign plans to ensure timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages.
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics.
- Creating sales tools/materials
- Building awareness of competitor activity to help differentiate marketing communications and campaigns.
- Budgetary control and management of relevant marketing activity.
- Working with the Sales and wider marketing team to design and manage an events programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets
- Creation of a thought leadership and content program to position FE fundinfo as thought leaders amongst financial advisers and as a credible MPS proposition
- Support the sales team in building out our adviser network and platform partnership program.
- Manage our client communications program.
- Ensure all activities adhere to brand guidelines
- Line management of 2 Marketing Executives
- Experienced B2B financial services marketing professional, ideally with experience working for a Discretionary Fund Manager selling through the Adviser distribution channel.
- A digital first mindset, comfortable with use of marketing automation systems and using MI to drive decisions
- Experience in campaign management and broad marketing skills (creative development, copywriting, idea generation and good design judgement.)
- Experience of developing campaign briefs and propositions.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot)
- Good influencing and communication skills
- 6 - 10 years of experience ideally from a financial services marketing background
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put Marketing Manager in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
Please note the deadline for applications is Friday 22nd January 2021 – applications received after this date will not be processed.