Office Manager/Sales Operations Manager 50% (m/w/d), Frankfurt a. M.
We are looking for a very friendly and committed office manager with a passion for a top-organised business and with a distinctive service competence at our location in Frankfurt.
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. The company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
Our customers not only place very high demands on our services and products, but also on our employees. In order for us as a team to achieve the maximum, we need perfect organisation in the background. That is why we are looking for a very friendly and committed office manager with a passion for a top-organised business and with a distinctive service competence at our location in Frankfurt.
What will you do
- Managing the administrative and operative processes in the Frankfurt office
- Correspondence by telephone, e-mail or letter in German and English
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the day-to-day business
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings and events
- Planning and accounting of business trips
- Reception and assistance for international guests and customers
Sales Adminstration & Support
- Actively assisting the sales team in day-to-day business
- Processing of customer enquiries via e-mail or telephone
- Support for the onboarding of new customers
- Administration of customer contracts
- Basic commercial training with initial work experience, preferably in the financial sector
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Fluent communication skills in English and German (spoken and written)
- Precise, structured and independent working style with high quality standards
- Confident and cultivated appearance towards our demanding clientele
- A committed, reliable and resilient organisational talent
- A role that is varied in its responsibilities and welcomes initiative and collaboration with other motivated and experienced professionals in a highly motivated and global environment
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant, ambitious and professional working climate
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum) in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you have any questions, please contact Mr. Philippe Kull +41 (0) 44 286 91 04