Portfolio Manager (UK)
The role will focus on co-managing asset class sleeves alongside asset class specialists, using our proprietary technology to blend asset class sleeves to meet risk return objectives and identifying and managing risk within the portfolio range.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
Our company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. Our company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
FE Investments is one of the fastest growing investment businesses in the UK. Part of FE fundinfo, we use our data and technology advantage to offer a wide range of discretionary model portfolio services to UK IFAs. Our award-winning team currently manages £3bn in assets.
FE Investments is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of portfolio manager within our investment management. The team is responsible for constructing and maintain our range of risk targeted multi asset/multi manager products.
The role will focus on co-managing asset class sleeves alongside asset class specialists, using our proprietary technology to blend asset class sleeves to meet risk return objectives and identifying and managing risk within the portfolio range. Our process uses a high degree quant modelling in both asset allocation and fund selection, with the majority of the portfolio management role dedicated to overseeing these decisions and risk management.
- Day to day oversight of a range of multi asset portfolios totaling over £4bn of AuM
- Portfolio construction using in-house optimiser
- Collaborate with wider team and form tactical asset allocation views and implement them
- Produce periodic reporting and analytics in preparation of investment team meetings
- Help prepare and participate to investment committees
- Performing checks and balances to ensure the portfolios stick to their objectives (performance analysis and risk monitoring) and propose corrective actions when necessary
- Challenge investment ideas
- Attend fund manager meetings
- Help design and implement improved investment process
- Experience in fund/financial analysis
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with attention to details
- Interest in financial markets and ESG awareness
- Highly numerically literate
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Knowledge of FactSet preferable
- CFA charterholder, working towards CFA qualification or willingness to do so
- Ability to concisely deliver information and well-organised reports and presentations
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week)
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor