Pricing Transformation Manager
FE fundinfo is looking to recruit a Pricing Transformation Manager.
As a member of the Proposition Team, you will partner with leaders and managers to support the company’s vision of a leading service provider to the global fund industry.
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company connects fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and provides the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. The company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
JOB SPEC INFORMATION
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
Overall responsibility and ownership for all aspect of pricing across FE fundinfo. Responsible for delivering significant long-term bottom-line impact via capturing pricing opportunities.
Pricing transformation (40%)
- Drive change across the business relating to pricing.
- Work with our Commercial Operations function to improve systems, tools and processes.
- Review and prioritise pricing opportunities across the business.
- Develop enhanced pricing reporting and analysis.
- Develop and run pricing training across the business.
- Lead the quarterly pricing committee with the CFO, CCO and Head of Propositions.
Pricing management (40%)
- Own and manage the company price list.
- Project manage and execute annual price reviews and price change communications.
- Conduct pricing research and analysis (internal, competitor and client research).
- Report on pricing outcomes to the Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
Business adviser (20%)
- Collaborate with the Proposition Managers to improve pricing of existing future products.
- Contribute to ‘Deal Desk’ committee to review and approve large deals across the business.
- Review/Approve bespoke pricing requests.
- Advise on discount policy and discount governance.
- A pricing specialist with broad pricing experience
- Experience of delivery pricing change in an organisation – from identification of the opportunity, to developing a solution and successful implementation across the business.
- Experience of conducting annual price reviews and changes, including implementation.
- Pricing experience across a range of industries strongly preferred (e.g. Data, Software, Media)
- Specific experience of the fund management industry is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience working in an international context
- Experience working in a high-paced, fast moving company preferred.
- Excellent commercial instincts
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strategic decision making
- Ability to prioritise and meet firm deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- A strong academic background is preferred
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Analytical approach to decision making
- High emotional intelligence
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Willing to get stuck in with research, analysis, interviews etc.
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
Please send CV and covering letter to Stephen Mitchell, Head of Proposition, HR@fefundinfo.com
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
Location: London or Woking
Travel: Will be required to travel to Europe from time to time