The company is looking to recruit a Product Consultant to work within the Client Deliveries team. The Product Consultant will be involved in delivery of a wide range of projects, flexible to business needs.
The company is looking to recruit a Product Consultant to work within the Client Deliveries team.
The Product Consultant will be involved in delivery of a wide range of projects, flexible to business needs.
The role is full time (37.5 hours per week) and based at the Woking Office (or from home during current pandemic) but will require occasional travel to client sites around the UK, and to the London Offices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Primarily the Product Consultant will be responsible for:
- Analysing and capturing detailed client requirements, and co-ordinating client feedback
- Creating specifications and supporting documentation, setting out the functionality, data and aesthetic aspects of the project in the agreed format
- Working closely with the Project Managers, Design, and Data teams during project stages and responding to any project queries raised
- Attending client meetings for project kick-off, requirements capture, and training and handover
- Resolving assigned support issues (3rd line) and managing Change Requests, within a framework
- Developing an understanding of the Precision Plus Products in order to conduct Gap Analysis for new client opportunities
- Providing product development ideas based on client feedback
Other roles / expectations:
- Able to acquire and maintain an excellent industry and fund knowledge
- Able to acquire and maintain good technical knowledge across all relevant FE fundinfo Products
- Able to work within a project team for larger deliveries, and build relationships with wider teams
- Able to follow processes and maintain documentation
- Able to train Junior/Graduate Product Consultants
Suitable candidates will:
- Be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in client facing roles
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving
- Have a thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn
- Be diligent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure, to multiple deadlines
- Have a good grasp of IT – preference for Industry fund knowledge.
- Have excellent time-management skills
- Be positive, social and able to adapt into a vibrant work culture.
Basic SQL knowledge is desirable but not essential
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
If you are interested in applying for the position please send an up-to-date cv with a covering letter Quoting Product Consultant in the subject title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com