Programme & Project Manager
Here at FEFundinfo, we are a global fund data provider and technology leader. We are seeking to hire a Programme and Project Manager to join our team.
Here at FE fundinfo, we are a global fund data provider and technology leader. We are seeking to hire a Programme and Project Manager to join our team.
The fundamental purpose of this role is to work across the organisation, to build their capacity and capability in programme and project management.
The role will be based out of our London office (Soho), primarily focused to managing key projects and form the PMO at FE fundinfo. The role will also require the successful candidate to run multiple projects with multiple teams / stakeholders to agreed plans, deliverables and budgets.
- Working with the PMO to build on existing tools and techniques to support the Programme and Project Management approach
- Being a source of advice and guidance and assistance to colleagues involved in the Programmes and Projects
- Providing an independent view on how to best apply MSP in how we work in a Programme way
If you're a passionate self-starter, FE fundinfo is a great company for you. Don't hesitate to apply.
The key elements of the Programme Manager / Project Manager’s role are:
- Assist with forming the PMO with related tools / reporting
- Introduce meeting cadence with the senior leadership teams enabling efficient review on strategic initiatives
- Ensure all projects have defined project scope and objectives with expected timelines. Timelines will be tracked throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress, risks, issues and address as required
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
As an established Programme / Project Manager, you will have excellent organisational and project management skills, together with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong personal engagement skills are vital, as is the ability to gain trust and credibility across the company. In order to demonstrate an ability to meet the roles and responsibilities above, the successful applicant must have the following:
- 5+ years experience as Project Manager
- Project certification, Prince2, Agile PM (or equivalent)
- Experience implementing programme and project management approaches
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of different development approaches (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Experience in the fintech/financial services industry beneficial but not crucial
- Experienced in running multiple projects of varying size and related budgets
- Experience using a range of engagement methods and tools
- Experience of developing resources to support learning and practice development
- Able to adapt the project approach to the relevant project, within the boundaries of the company framework
FE fundinfo is looking for a Programme / Project Manager who can also demonstrate that they are:
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Keen interest in data and product
- Diligent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Well organised and highly delivery focused
- Flexible, resourceful and hands-on
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Positive, social and can adapt into a vibrant work culture
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the application form and your CV ensuring that you put Programme & Project Manager in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
Please note closing date for applications is Thursday 12th November 2020, any emails received after this date will not be processed.