Proposition Manager - Distribution
We’re looking for someone to lead our proposition development and strategy within our Distributor Proposition.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure investors have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, more than 5,000 clients rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
For more information, visit fe-fundinfo.com.
The position is full-time and is based at the Woking office. Some travel to client sites (within UK) and London Office may be required.
“I’m responsible for defining the product strategy and international expansion for Europe’s leading fund data and service provider“ - sound appealing to you?
FE Fundinfo is a leading mutual fund data provider. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting Fund Managers and Fund Distributors on a global scale.
We service over 800 fund managers and over 4,000 fund distributors, including wealth managers, platforms, private banks, technology providers and financial advice firms, acting as a one-stop shop with a range of mission critical offerings for participants of our global fund data ecosystem.
We’re looking for someone to lead our proposition development and strategy within our Distributor Proposition. The ideal candidate would have a deep knowledge of the mutual fund industry, a proven track record of researching and taking new initiatives to market, and excellent commercial awareness.
As an industry thought leader, the successful candidate will be leading efforts to develop our network across the globe, including expanding our services to Fund Distributors, increasing the depth and breadth of data supported, and identifying areas of opportunity within strategic partners.
- Bi-monthly board-style presentation to the C-Suite, including presentation of financial performance, leading indicators, churn analysis, sales and marketing plans, product roadmaps and strategic initiatives
- Ownership of opportunity identification, penetration analysis and input to sales target setting
- Research interviews – existing clients, prospective clients, competitors, consultants
- Launch new propositions aimed at Fund Distributors, acting as the ‘champion’ of the proposition within the company
- Create and present business cases to the FE fundinfo management team
- Maintain a culture of consistent customer-focused innovation
- Provide input on key initiatives addressing product strategy and profitability objectives
- Create client orientated packages built around different roles
- Work with the Head of Proposition to define FE fundinfo’s 3 and 5-year client vision, using quant-based analysis to establish priorities for product roadmaps
- Ownership of pricing, margin management and pricing strategy for new and existing clients
- Support FE fundinfo’s strategy for international expansion by researching and understanding the diversity of different jurisdictions and different needs across Europe, Asia and Australasia.
- Periodically review existing services to ensure that they continue to be fit for purpose
- Specific experience of the fund management industry
- Commercial/Proposition development experience in a B2B environment
- Experience of building propositions based on value
- Excellent commercial instincts
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strategic decision making
- Ability to prioritise and meet firm deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- A strong academic background
- A proven track record of improving business performance through observability metrics and leading indicator development
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Striving for the highest quality of client outcome
- Analytical approach to decision making
- High emotional intelligence
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
If you are interested in applying, please send an email with an up to date CV ensuring that you put Proposition Manager - Distribution in the Subject Title to [email protected]