Publishing Account Manager
For 30 years Money Management has been the market leading publication and events business in the Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Superannuation and Wealth Management industries.
For 30 years in Australia, Money Management has been the market leading publication and events business in the Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Superannuation and Wealth Management industries.
We are passionate about helping our clients build effective and creative advertising campaigns, as well as providing our readers with the most valuable actionable intelligence and thought leadership in the market.
Working with the industry's best brands and some of the best sales people in the industry, you will be responsible for selling digital and print advertising solutions, as well as event sponsorships to prospective and existing clients.
This role is for a young and energetic person who has a second-to-none work ethic and can learn quickly. You do not need sales experience, although some would be preferable. You will have a great attitude and the hunger to develop relationships and new business opportunities. You will also love getting on the phone to sell and have the energy to succeed in a fast pace environment. Verbal communication skills must be excellent. Finally, an eye for detail is a must.
Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with clients and overseeing sales.
As an Account Manager, you should work to satisfy client’s needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be client service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle client’s individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential client networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Accurately maintain inventory management system
Excellent salary and benefits package for successful applicant.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.