Registrations Manager - 12 Month Contract
Global Funds Registration (‘GFR’) is a specialised service that provides investment companies with support to expand the distribution of their funds worldwide. Our service is process driven to assist Managers with the initial and on-going requirements to make their funds available to overseas markets. We work flexibly with the client to suit their preferred working style, but also ensure all regulatory measures and requirements are met.
Global Funds Registration (‘GFR’) is a specialised service that provides investment companies with support to expand the distribution of their funds worldwide.
Our service is process driven to assist Managers with the initial and on-going requirements to make their funds available to overseas markets. We work flexibly with the client to suit their preferred working style, but also ensure all regulatory measures and requirements are met.
Primarily our aim is to relive the Manager of the administrative burden normally associated with cross-border registrations, by outsourcing the initial registration requirements and following the authorisation, maintaining these overseas registrations. We also support the fund Managers to adapt to regulatory changes, market expectations and offer ad hoc advise on market approaches.
- Maintain internal records and client reports
- Ensure that clients always receive an efficient, professional and accurate service
- Managing the multiple parties involved in the process of cross-border registration to ensure that the client’s requirements are met punctually, and they are aware of the work you are undertaking
- Maintain a good working relationship with all suppliers, third parties and colleagues
- Develop and maintain accurate knowledge of regulatory requirements as required
- Communicating and sharing any changes with clients or regulatory knowledge in a timely fashion to the wider team/line manager
- Identify all new opportunities with existing clients and ensure they are passed to the Sales teams
- Research within accounts to identify key individuals, potential opportunities and build strong client relationships.
- Working with colleagues to develop and improve the GFR service however necessary
Suitable candidates will be:
- Highly motivated and keen to learn
- Be able to manage multiple projects independently using transparent planning for team to see
- Great communication skills both internally and externally
- Professional client approach in writing, in person and virtually
- Team player
- Possess excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Fast learner who can apply theory to practise
- Follows processes and have the initiative to suggest alternative more efficient approaches if necessary
- Able to learn and adapt to new technology, processes and regulatory changes quickly
Nice to haves:
- Experience in fund regulation and UCITS/AIF processes involved in registering a financial vehicle in other jurisdictions
- Project management experience
- Experience in a client facing role
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Package and terms
- Woking or London based, flexible working avaible on successful probation
- Initial training programme and continued professional development
- Position available immediately
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put Registrations Manager in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
Please note the deadline for applications is Friday 29th January 2021 – applications received after this date will not be processed.