Sales Manager (Germany)
You will lead all sales in the German market as part of an international team. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of existing customers and business partners.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
Our company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. Our company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
You will lead all sales in the German market as part of an international team. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of existing customers and business partners. Your strong customer orientation will help you to actively promote the "FE fundinfo" brand. By participating in customer events and trade fairs, you will represent and strengthen the brand in the region. Your ability to identify, research and close business opportunities will be the key driver of success in the German market.
- Attract and acquire new customers and business partners
- Build and enhance relationships with existing clients and business partners
- Increase the brand recognition through media and business partnerships
- Lead sales promotion activities (e.g. customer events or trade fairs)
- Research market opportunities, creating and executing sales plans to deliver ambitious growth targets
- Represent German requirements with many teams including marketing, product development, propositions, operations and technology
- Academic Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or Finance
- Five years of experience in the financial services industry in a business development/sales or client relationship role
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills in Geman (mother tongue) and English (C1)
- Highly customer focused, flexible and strong team player
- Responsible and independent working style, personality with a lot of initiative and drive
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Landesk, Aha, Confluence would be advantageous
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market
- A role that is varied in its responsibilities and welcomes initiative and collaboration with other motivated and experienced professionals
- The opportunity to make your mark on the success of a fast-paced entrepreneurial company that is growing rapidly internationally
- A pleasant, ambitious and professional working climate with good opportunities for further development
- A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry
- Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences
Check out Glassdoor for more information.
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.