You will lead all sales in the Luxembourg market, with cover of Belgium and Netherlands markets, as part of an international team. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of existing customers and business partners.
FE fundinfo is a leading fund data provider and technology leader, enabling more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors across the globe. We enable the investment industry to share and act on trusted, insightful information to make more informed investment decisions.
We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. The company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
You will lead all sales in the Luxembourg market, with cover of Belgium and Netherlands markets, as part of an international team. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of existing customers and business partners. Your strong customer orientation will help you to actively promote the FE fundinfo brand. By participating in customer events and trade fairs, you will represent and strengthen the brand in the region. Your ability to identify, research and close business opportunities will be the key driver of success in the Luxembourg market.
What will you do:
- Attract and acquire new customers and business partners.
- Build and enhance relationships with existing clients and business partners
- Increase the brand recognition through media and business partnerships.
- Lead sales promotion activities (e.g. customer events or trade fairs)
- Research market opportunities, creating and executing sales plans to deliver ambitious growth targets
- Represent Luxembourg requirements with many teams including marketing, product development, propositions, operations and technology
- Academic Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or Finance
- Two to five years of experience in the financial services industry in a business development/sales or client relationship role
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills in French (mother tongue/fluent) and English (C1)
- Highly customer focused, flexible and strong team player
- Responsible and independent working style, personality with a lot of initiative and drive.
- Work in an ambitious, international and professional environment.
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market.
- An open working atmosphere that welcomes your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum) to email@example.com
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexandra Beaudouin.