Salesforce Technical Architect
We currently have an opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Architect in our London, UK location. The Salesforce Technical Architect will work with the ongoing development of our Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce and Azure Logic Apps.
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo has offices in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. Its clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
Our products and services help financial advisers and private investors to stay well informed and ultimately make sound investment decisions. Over 3,300 Adviser Firms use our award winning FE Analytics software to power their investment process and we constantly seek to help our clients get value from this essential tool.
We currently have an opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Architect in our London, UK location.
The Salesforce Technical Architect will work with the ongoing development of our Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce and Azure Logic Apps. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving and creating processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for the establishing / maintaining integrations, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
This role will work closely with operational leaders to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes and assist with continuing to build out the salesforce platform.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Reviewing complex operational issues and adapting them to a SFDC environment
- Define and build the Salesforce structure for new integrations (internal / external) using Azure Logic Apps / Process Builder and other integration tools
- Provide support to other operational areas of the business with system integrations - providing recommendations on best practices to get maximum value out of the integration
- Maintain consistency in Salesforce best practices
- Participate in the change management process
- Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience
- com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APIs, Triggers, and implementing new Azure Logic Apps from scratch
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce configurations, classes, Web services, API, Azure Logic Apps
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to evaluate requirements gathered from multiple sources, ensure requirements meet Fusion build requirements and deliver within agreed timescales including testing
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce architect
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications a bonus
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put Marketing Executive in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
Please note the deadline for applications is Friday 14th May 2021 – applications received after this date will not be processed.