Senior Account Manager
As (Senior) Account Manager you are an integral part of our international Commercial team, working closely together with Sales and Marketing. You are responsible to take care of existing customers and business partners, primarily within Switzerland.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform. We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
Our company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. Our company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
As (Senior) Account Manager you are an integral part of our international Commercial team, working closely together with Sales and Marketing. You are responsible to take care of existing customers and business partners, primarily within Switzerland. Your strong customer orientation will help you to actively promote the "FE fundinfo" brand. By participating in customer events and trade fairs, you will represent and strengthen the brand in the region. Your experience in leading a team and your interest in further developing this skill round up your profile.
- Responsible for a portfolio of existing client accounts within the business and will be targeted to retain and grow those accounts
- Primary relationship contact within the existing client account
- Retain and upsell clients by understanding client’s business and requirements to ensure highest level of service and maximise all potential opportunities
- Manage and re-negotiate contract renewals (including price increases) on an ongoing basis
- Drive upsell opportunities within your portfolio and ensure set up, order forms and invoicing
- Identify and qualify cross sell opportunities with the Sales team which will be recorded via an opportunities pipeline in Salesforce
- Responsible for new products when onboarded by Sales and Customer Success teams into existing accounts
- Develop long-term relationships with this portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders up to C level
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and lead quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with larger accounts
- Providing feedback to cross-functional internal teams to ensure customer needs are met. These actions will be taken by these cross-functional internal teams and should be recorded on CRM and fed back to Client with the AM cc’d. (e.g. This could include setting up, chairing or attending internal meetings as required to proactively address client's expectations and facilitate positive outcome).
- Creating and maintaining Account Plans for larger/key clients to develop client accounts and strategy
- Identifying account risks, creating and implementing At Risk plans through to a positive resolution and should be placed in Salesforce
- Fully understand our proposition and be able to demo / discuss products/ services in detail and work with Propositions to stay up to date. (at present updates done in monthly meetings)
- Manage the client cancellation process
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly objectives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics in Salesforce
- Meetings, minutes and actions to be recorded in Salesforce
- Maintain and develop industry and product knowledge by participating in training opportunities (internal sessions), reading professional publications and sharing in TEAMS. Maintaining personal networks via Linkedin
- Attend and representing the company at marketing, conferences and Industry events
- Possibility to take over a team head position
- Proven account management experience
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner
- Effective Communications / Stakeholder management skills:
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Presenting client data in a commercial manner
- Managing internal stakeholder
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to challenge effectively
- Fluent in German and English (C1), any other language would be advantageous
- Professional curiosity, proactive and resourceful
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder
- Effective Time Management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Team Player with the ability to adapt / “can do” attitude
- Client focused
- Maintain relevant CPD
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Landesk, Aha, Confluence would be advantageous
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market
- A role that is varied in its responsibilities and welcomes initiative and collaboration with other motivated and experienced professionals
- The opportunity to make your mark on the success of a fast-paced entrepreneurial company that is growing rapidly internationally
- A pleasant, ambitious and professional working climate with good opportunities for further development
- A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry
- Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences
Check out Glassdoor for more information.
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum, reference letters) in English to email@example.com
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces a Healthy Organisation approach where employee’s opinions are not only encouraged but valued. The culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.