Senior Front End Developer - Technical Lead
Our office in Chennai is the heart of technology for FE FundInfo, with a clear vision to continue to expand and grow.
Whom are we looking for:
- A person who has the ability to build loosely coupled front-end layers that can be replaced in the future
- A person who considers Unit testing as a mandate, who can recommend the right tools to achieve
- A person who has an in-depth understanding of the DOM
- A person who can look at the bigger picture and the possibilities of building a solution more reusable to other areas
- A person who can engage with multiple stakeholders proactively to solve a problem
- A person who has extensive experience in migrating legacy technologies to the latest ones.
- A person who can guide the developers with appropriate design patterns and implementation methodologies
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Develop rich front-end applications using the latest front-end technology: Angular, REACT, Bootstrap, Highcharts, etc.
- Design efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Have an active role in all features and design decisions, defining front-end architecture
- Involved in defining and applying development best practices in a large distributed development team
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure a high standard of work through code reviews, coaching, and management. Help set and enforce quality standards and best practices within the team.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other developers.
- Assess technical debt and provide solutions and/or tools on how to address.
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take ownership of the product from a technical perspective and be responsible to manage & support the services to the client
- 5+ years of experience with CSS pre-processing platforms
- 5+ years of experience with developing SPA applications using React and/or Angular
- 5+ years of experience in building Responsive Web Applications
- Experience using Agile development processes (e.g. developing and estimating user stories, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, etc.)
- Expert understanding Styled component, Jest, ESLint, npm, WebPack, Google material UI, Babel, Redux
- Expert understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Demonstrable ability to write clean, structured, maintainable code
- Expert experience with Coded Unit testing and/or code analysis techniques.
- Expert in application performance profiling.
- Expert understanding of development & release tooling
- Expert knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good technical documentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, leader, mentor.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with an up to date Resume ensuring that you put Senior Front End Developer - Technical Lead in the Subject Title to India.Jobs@fefundinfo.com