Senior Information Security Officer (1)
Responsible for the implementation of and compliance with FE fundinfo’s Information Security Policies. Responsible for the day to day implementation of Servers/Workstations/Network/Cloud Security. Responsible for risk assessments and management.
Position: Senior Information Security Officer
Job Location Chennai, India
Work Experience 7 to 10 years, minimum 4 years in Information Security Operations.
Qualifications Any UG Qualification, preference shall be given to CISSP or CISM certified candidates.
Reporting to Information Security Head
Shift schedule General Shift
Responsible for the implementation of and compliance with FE fundinfo’s Information Security Policies.
Responsible for the day to day implementation of Servers/Workstations/Network/Cloud Security.
Responsible for risk assessments and management.
To work closely with FE fundinfo’s Head of Information Security with regards to implementing and maintaining the information system management framework.
To work closely with FE fundinfo’s Head of Information Security with regards to Security, Data Protection and Information Handling.
Technical & Behavioral Skills
- The role holder is required to have sufficient knowledge or expertise to work on day to day issues in their own area without direct or continuous supervision.
- Knowledge and practical experience of system security issues.
- Practical experience in dealing with computer security incidents and security vulnerabilities.
- Comprehensive understanding of Ethernet and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of Network monitoring tools and Traffic analysis.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001.
- Practical experience in intrusion detection systems.
- Knowledge of threat and vulnerability analysis, risk assessment business impact analysis.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and to relate positively to other people.
- The ability to take the initiative in establishing new ways of working to achieve the objectives of the post.
- Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong IT skills, including the ability to use a variety of software programmes, including PowerShell, word processing, spreadsheets and databases, web and email.
Send in your resumes to India.Jobs@fefundinfo.com