Senior .Net Developer / Technical Lead
FE fundinfo is a fast growing company, through either sales or acquisitions, with operations currently in the UK, Chennai, Hong Kong, Brno, Singapore, Zurich, Luxembourg and Australia and technology is at the center of FE fundinfo and how it delivers investment fund data and advice to global clients.
FE fundinfo is a fast growing company, through either sales or acquisitions, with operations currently in the UK, Chennai, Hong Kong, Brno, Singapore, Zurich, Luxembourg and Australia and technology is at the center of FE fundinfo and how it delivers investment fund data and advice to global clients. The infrastructure team is the foundation for technical and service delivery, ensuring services for both internal and external customers, ensuring fast, efficient and reliable services.
We have an exciting & challenging journey ahead, which includes:
- migrating / re-writing all our products to the latest technologies.
- building 2 new Product lines that require extensive server-side programming
- migrating our Monolith applications to future state architecture
- moving Database centric business validations to APIs
- moving all our products into the cloud and removing on-premise infrastructure completely
- moving to the next level of DevOps looking at Infrastructure as code
- an aspiration to migrate monolith applications to microservices
Whom are we looking for:
- A person who preaches and practices various Design patterns (not just Factory or Singleton)
- A person who is very strong in the .Net technologies who can efficiently contribute to developing reusable libraries and frameworks
- A person who considers Unit testing as a mandate, who can recommend the right tools to achieve
- A person who will show-case best practices coding standards in his work.
- A person who has an in-depth understanding of the Cloud technologies preferably Microsoft Azure
- A person who has extensive experience building APIs
- A person who has good experience in event-driven programming
- A person who can look at the bigger picture and the possibilities of building a solution more reusable to other areas
- A person who can engage with multiple stakeholders proactively
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Design & Develop web applications
- Provide technical direction to the team and is a key contributor (Product Development, Release Cycles)
- Have an active role in all features and design decisions, defining the component architecture
- Involved in defining and applying development best practices in a large distributed development team
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure a high standard of work through code reviews, coaching, and management. Help set and enforce quality standards and best practices within the team.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other developers.
- Assess technical debt and provide solutions and/or tools on how to address.
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take ownership of the product from a technical perspective and be responsible to manage & support the services
- 6 - 15 years of experience with .Net Frameworks, .Net Core
- 6 - 15 years of experience in designing and developing applications using C#, ASP.Net MVC
- 6 - 15 years experience in web technologies including JSON/XML, WebAPIs, RESTful APIs
- 5+ years of experience using Agile development processes (e.g. developing and estimating user stories, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in Azure-based development and delivery
- Expert knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture
- Expert understanding of asynchronous programming, Caching mechanisms
- Demonstrable ability to write clean, structured, maintainable code
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Expert experience with unit test automation and/or code analysis techniques.
- Expert in application performance profiling.
- Expert understanding of development & release tooling (i.e. Azure Devops/NuGet)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, leader, mentor.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with an up to date Resume ensuring that you put Senior .Net Developer / Technical Lead in the Subject Title to [email protected]