Senior Product Designer - Chennai
Technology is at the center of FE fundinfo and how it delivers investment fund data and advice to global clients. The infrastructure team is the foundation for technical and service delivery, ensuring services for both internal and external customers, ensuring fast, efficient and reliable services.
Technology is at the center of FE fundinfo and how it delivers investment fund data and advice to global clients. The infrastructure team is the foundation for technical and service delivery, ensuring services for both internal and external customers, ensuring fast, efficient and reliable services. The office in Chennai is the heart of technology for FE fundinfo, with a clear vision to continue to expand and grow, aiming to be one of India's top tech companies in the next 3 years.
FE fundinfo is seeking an exceptional Sr. Product Designer who can effectively take projects from conceptual ideas through to UX/UI concepts, final user flows, prototypes, solution testing and asset delivery. Collaboratively working through the whole product development life-cycle alongside other talented team members, you will be reporting directly to the Product Design Lead.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Help evolve the Design System by creating and documenting standardised components based upon best practices (UX, UI, IXD) whilst incorporating data-driven insights via optimisation tests.
- Contribute to Research and Strategy
- Help evolve the product vision and user requirements by proactively ideating/suggesting new user-centered product solutions.
- Exemplify critical thinking, along with other mindsets such as Design Thinking, so as to form your own expert opinion whilst clearly outlining your vision in an articulate manner.
- Contribute to UX Research initiatives to better understand customer behaviors, pain points, needs and aspirations and how to best measure the successful solving of those needs via KPI benchmarking techniques.
- Help define and align product design strategy with technical and business priorities.
- Experience of facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions.
- Collaborative Design and Development
- Communicate design ideas through Moodboards, Illustrations, Personas, Customer journey maps, Schematics (e.g. Activity task flows, Site maps), Wireframes, UI Designs, Prototypes and assets delivery.
- Iteratively design, test and refine products and services.
- Coordinating with project managers and technical leads to ensure the integrity of design execution and timely delivery to clients.
- Help coach junior members of the team to deliver their best work.
- Help cultivate the design culture of the team and the company, by encouraging peer reviews, suggesting improvements to the way we work, promoting best practices in UX, UI, IXD, championing user-centric design thinking across the company, and maintaining a collaborative design process.
- 4+ year experience, ideally having worked in a variety of contexts (in-house, startup, agency) with a proven track record of designing responsive digital products and services across mobile, web, desktop and beyond. Experience in the finance sector would be favourable.
- Experience in building and maintaining Design Systems.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a strategic outlook with regard to a product’s current and future vision, combined with clear thinking and novel solutions that address business value and end-user needs.
- Experience working in lean/agile environments but agnostic to approach.
- Strong advocate for Product Design, with the ability to engage and educate colleagues and stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- The ability to write good UX-copy would be favourable.
- Software requirements: Figma, Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD), Office 365. Nice to have skills: After Effects, Flinto or Principle (micro animations)
If you are interested in applying please send an email with an up to date Resume ensuring that you put Senior Product Designer in the Subject Title to [email protected]