Changes to CSSF’s AIFMD Annex IV Filing Method
In our upcoming webinars, we will explain the technical changes and their impact on e-file. You will receive a step-by-step demo on what you need to know and do.
Join us for our webinar
The Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) has made key technical changes for asset managers to submit the AIFMD reports. In our upcoming webinars, we will show you how FE fundinfo will support you with the transition, ensuring continuity for AIFM’s current e-file workflows via the new CSSF transmission method.
In these exclusive sessions we will explain these changes and their impact on e-file. You will receive a step-by-step demo of what you need to know and do.
- Maxime Aerts, Head of Asset Management Product Strategy, FE fundinfo
- Diana Cutolo, Key Account Manager, FE fundinfo
- Annael Fleury, Product Manager, FE fundinfo
We will provide Asset Managers:
- insights into what has changed for AIFMs
- clarity regarding the impact on e-file and how FE fundinfo will support you through these changes
- a step-by-step demo on what you as clients need to know and do
- timelines and further upcoming technical changes, that the CSSF will be making over the next 18 months
- Date: Tuesday, 21 November 2023
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00 CET
- Duration: 45 minutes (incl. 15 min. Q&A)
- Language: English