New reporting entity onboarding with e-file
This webinar provides clients with guidance on how to prepare for using e-file and meet the upcoming reporting deadlines by explaining the e-file onboarding process.
Join us for our webinar
e-file, our proprietary transmission and communication platform, facilitates data and document submission, whilst fulfilling the CSSF`s strict encryption requirements and, in turn, enables the secure and automated reporting to the Luxembourg authorities. It also provides approved templates and file packages that can facilitate your communication with other regulators across Europe.
The e-file platform serves all Luxembourg domiciled funds, distributed across 80 countries across the globe. For Luxembourg domiciled UCITS and AIF funds, e-file ensures the submission of Notification documents that are compliant with the CSSF’s specific messaging protocol.
In this webinar we give you information on the e-file onboarding process to help you get ready to use e-file and meet the next reporting deadlines.
- Guillaume Peisieu, Lead Client Support & Operations Desk, FE fundinfo
- Philip Reimer, Client Support & Operations Officer, FE fundinfo
In this webinar we will provide Assets Managers
- insights why the onboarding to e-file is required
- clarity on for which reports onboarding is required
- a roadmap on what you need to do for onboarding
- Date: Tuesday, 5 December 2023
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00 CET
- Duration: 45 minutes (including Q&A)
- Language: English