We’ll only send you update emails if you’ve asked for them (typically at the point of creating your account) – and you can stop receiving them at any time. You can control cookies using your browser settings. If you have any questions about the registration data we have on you, including to verify it is accurate please contact us (details at the bottom of this page).
FE PrecisionPlus Dissemination
FE PrecisionPlus Datafeeds (FTP access)
FE PrecisionPlus Documents
FE PrecisionPlus Digital
FE PrecisionPlus Connect (MI reporting dashboard)
FE Invest Client Portal
FE’s Data Partner Portal (for FE EPT, FE EMT and FE DCPT, and for data collection for Kii Hub)
FE Bespoke Tools (where a client login is provided)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. Information that relates directly to you such as your name and email address
We collect information about you when you register with us in order to create a log in to the Products. Occasionally we may ask you for other contact details such as a telephone number or postal address for the purpose explicitly stated on contact forms within the Products.
You can change your preferences by logging into your account or via the instructions that accompany each piece of communication (e.g. links to manage preferences in emails we send to you).
2. Information that does not directly identify you such as your browsing behaviour
FE fundinfo Products, and any other websites or services from FE are not intended to collect or process special types of data such as medical or biometric data, nor any data relating to children.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
When you access the website we might store and use your information to:
- Remember you when you visit our Product login pages to speed up the process. We do this using cookie.
- Identify aggregated and anonymised browsing behaviour within the Products to provide us and in some cases, 3rd parties, with insight into their ease of use or the popularity of their features.
- To provide you with information by email, post or phone, products or services that you request from us, such as email updates, tailored to your specific Product interest, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and by such means. This may be by or on behalf of 3rd parties but only with your explicit permission.
- To ensure the content we display to you on the website is done in the most appropriate and efficient way, such as by identifying the device you are using and formatting the website appropriately.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us and/or in relation to our terms and conditions;
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- In order to provide support on the usage of the Products, our support team need access to all information provided in relation to this tool.
However, you agree that we may disclose to any regulatory authority to which we are subject and to any investment exchange on which we may deal or to its related clearing house (or to investigators, inspectors or agents appointed by them), or to any person empowered to require such information by or under any legal enactment, any information they may request or require relating to you, or if relevant, any of your clients.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
When you access or register for the Products, we collect information on you in the following ways:
- directly from you – when you complete a registration form or any other form where we ask for personal or non-personal information.
- indirectly from you via your product usage behaviour using a variety of web technologies such as cookies and other digital tracking tools.
- we may also use personal and/or non-personal information about you that we have collected on one of our other websites or from 3rd parties such as industry or regulatory database providers. This information may have been collected in-person, by telephone, on websites or in other ways.
YOUR PERMISSION TO BE CONTACTED
We endeavour to provide a substantial and meaningful explanation of the scope and the purpose for which we are collecting your information at the point at which it is collected, as well as providing you with the means to freely grant, or withdraw your consent for us to collect and store your information, and to use it to contact you where applicable.
Occasionally we may ask for your permission to share your information with 3rd parties we work with to offer you relevant information, products or services by email. This will be explained at the point at which your information and consent is collected, and your consent can be withdrawn at any time.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
We want to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date.
To see what personal information we have collected from you, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, deactivate it by emailing email@example.com.
You have the right to access information held about you. If you wish to receive a copy of any personal information we hold, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE AND HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. You will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
Please refer to FE fundinfo’s Appointed Sub-processors.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
A cookie is a small file containing a piece of information (a string of letters and numbers that acts as an identifier) that is placed on your browser when you visit certain websites, such as the log in screens to our Products. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Types of cookies we use:
When you access our Products, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device.
Analytics cookies anonymously remember your computer when you log in to the Products. They keep track of, for example, the number of times users log in to the Products, which country they are in and what devices is used to visit the website.
When you access our Products, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device:
Our site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.