We’ll only send you email newsletters or marketing messages by email if you’ve asked for them or if they are necessary for us to fulfil our obligations to you (e.g. product updates for the products you have purchased from us) – and you can stop receiving them at any time. You can control cookies using your browser settings. If you have any questions about the data we have on you, including to verify it is accurate please contact us (details at the bottom of this page).
Trusted by the thousands of investors, advisers, asset managers and platforms who use FE fundinfo data, software and investment advice every day, FE fundinfo is the UK's leading investment ratings and research agency.
FE fundinfo (“FE fundinfo”, “fe-fundinfo.com”, "FE", “fundinfo”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “the website”) is part of FE fundinfo Limited. You can find our contact information here.
We may share the information we collect across our group companies and websites including but not limited to FE fundinfo, fundinfo.com, eftinfo.com, FE Analytics, Trustnet, Money Management and Investegate.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Information that relates directly to you such as your name and email address
We collect information about you when you fill in a contact form on the site. When you submit a ‘contact us’ form, we ask you for your full name, business address, business telephone number, business email address and other personal information. Occasionally we may ask you for other details for the purpose explicitly stated on the form on the website.
If you complete a ‘contact us’ form via the website we may contact you by email, phone or post via your preferences contact method, where you have expressed a preference. You can change your communication preferences via the instructions that accompany each piece of communication (e.g. links to manage preferences in emails we send to you).
- Information that does not directly identify you such as your browsing behaviour on FE fundinfo
We use IP address information alone to identify business usage of our service. This is done through the usage of Lead Feeder technologies. Any non-business associated IP addresses (e.g. individuals’ IP addresses or dynamic IP addresses) are being discarded immediately and no longer processed by Lead Feeder technologies. For retained business associated IP addresses we will directly collect metrics (visit timestamps, count of pageviews, count of visits, visit durations), and dimensions (URL viewed, device type, browser, the visit's originating city). Also for the business associated IP addresses, through a third party, we will indirectly collect additional dimensions (company name, country, city, company website address and telephone number; industry classification and number of employees).
fe-fundinfo.com, and any other websites, products or services from FE fundinfo are not intended to collect or process special types of data such as medical or biometric data, nor any data relating to children.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
When you access the website we might store and use your information to:
- Remember you when you visit our website and to see which product or service information pages and other pages you visit. We do this using cookies
- Identify your interests using anonymised data. We may use this to create audience segments that we then use to serve targeted, relevant advertising or content to you
- Identify aggregated and anonymised browsing behaviour on the website
- Target advertising to you based on your IP address
- To provide you with information by email, post or phone, about products or services that you request from us, such as email newsletters, marketing emails and special offers, tailored to your specific interests, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and by such means. We may also pass your data to a select group of third parties whom we have appointed to carry this out on our behalf
- To ensure the content we display to you on the website is done in the most appropriate and efficient way, such as by identifying the device you are using and formatting the website appropriately
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us and/or in relation to our terms and conditions
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To decide how to develop our products
We may also send you emails to provide information and keep you up to date with developments on our website or regarding the products and services that you use. It is our policy to have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any future e-mails.
You agree that we may disclose to any regulatory authority to which we are subject and to any investment exchange on which we may deal or to its related clearing house (or to investigators, inspectors or agents appointed by them), or to any person empowered to require such information by or under any legal enactment, any information they may request or require relating to you, or if relevant, any of your clients.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
When you access or complete a contact form on the website, we collect information on you in the following ways:
- directly from you – when you complete a contact form or any other form where we ask for personal or non-personal information.
- indirectly from you via your browsing behaviour on the website using a variety of web technologies such as cookies and other digital tracking tools.
- we may also use personal and/or non-personal information about you that we have collected on one of our other websites or from 3rd parties such as industry or regulatory database providers. This information may have been collected in-person, by telephone, on websites or in other ways.
YOUR PERMISSION TO BE CONTACTED
We always endeavour to provide a substantial and meaningful explanation of the scope and the purpose for which we are collecting your information at the point at which it is collected, as well as providing you with the means to freely grant, or withdraw your consent for us to collect and store your information, and to use it to contact you where applicable.
Occasionally we may ask for your permission to share your information with 3rd parties we work with to offer you relevant information, products or services by email. This will be explained at the point at which your information and consent is collected, and your consent can be withdrawn at any time.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
We want to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date.
To see what personal information we have collected from you, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, deactivate it by emailing email@example.com.
You have the right to access information held about you. If you wish to receive a copy of any personal information we hold, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE AND HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. You will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
Please refer to FE fundinfo’s Appointed Sub-processors.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
A cookie is a small file containing a piece of information (a string of letters and numbers that acts as an identifier) that is placed on your browser when you visit certain websites. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Types of cookies we use:
When you access our site, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device.
Analytics cookies anonymously remember your computer when you visit the website. They keep track of, for example, the number of visitors who browse the website, their browsing patterns, which country they are in and what devices is used to visit the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
Other third-party cookies: Other organisations may also set their own cookies in order to anonymously track your engagement and interaction with their products and services on the website. An example of this could be if you were to ‘like’ a Research article using the Facebook Like button, Facebook may place a cookie on your browser to measure this. We cannot access these cookies (likewise, these organisations cannot access cookies we place on your browser).
When you access our site, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device:
- Google Analytics
- New Relic
- Google Analytics Audiences
- Doubleclick / Google Publisher Tag
- Google Adsense
- Google Pingback
- Google Ad Measurement
- Google SaFE fundinfoframe
Other third-party cookies
The main advertising serving system we use is DoubleClick by Google. To see what information Google collects and how you can manage it please visit https://privacy.google.com/intl/en/your-data.html
Our site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Address: Data Protection Officer, FAO Sorin Pop, 3rd Floor, Hollywood House, Church Street East, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HJ, United Kingdom